• 3 - Average

3 5.00%
  • 2 - Bad

0 0%
  • 1 - Terrible

1 1.67%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aaims View Post
    Aizen mocking Yamamoto is great. Thank you for protecting my world.
    Aizen is a bastard but you can´t help but like him. He is god after all.

RJ is sealed for ever!. Yama can never use his flames again. I knew it was not just temporary since it will be stupid from Aizen´s side to do so, and god is not stupid.

Also FINALLY, Ichigo is back weather he gets smoked or not it doesn't matter at least he's trying and picked a good moment, I wonder if Gin will sniper him though.
    the flames arent sealed forever...cool chapter, we finally see aizen take some damage. cant wait to see next weeks chapter

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    the flames arent sealed forever...cool chapter, we finally see aizen take some damage. cant wait to see next weeks chapter
    Unless the translation is wrong they are infact sealed forever.

http://www.mangastream.com/read/bleach/395-71/8

"Seal all new flames so that they can never be born again"

I think the whole sealing new flames is only as long as WW is alive. The only reason Aizen was able to act so cocky still is because he knew the CC would have no time to grab his sword before the explosion. I believe Ryujin-jakka still works, because out of everyone to die it is not going to be the CC
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

"Never be born again"

Unless the trans is off I think it's safe to assume they're gone.

Sealing his zanpakuto doesn't mean he died. The blast with Aizen may have done it but I doubt it.

You can break a seal. Usually after the person dies, the seal breaks. This time, as Wonderweis broke, a shit load of flames burst out.

Finally a good chapter.

imma have to agree with greed on this one, how can he still seal the powers if he is destroyed...who knows though, you(blind sharingan) could be right. thats just how i interpreted it

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    "Never be born again"

Unless the trans is off I think it's safe to assume they're gone.

Sealing his zanpakuto doesn't mean he died. The blast with Aizen may have done it but I doubt it.
    They way I interpreted the "never be born again" was while WW is alive CC can't make any new flames. So his abilities were to seal all flames all ready made and stop new flames from being made. I believe once WW is dead, that won't happen any more hence the flames bursting out of him. But I could be wrong who knows
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I dont think Yama is dead. He could still talk shit and do a spell right after blocking an atomic blast with his body. He's way too awesome. Good chapter, cant wait till next week. 5/5
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

First time in a while I actually liked a Bleach Chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    imma have to agree with greed on this one, how can he still seal the powers if he is destroyed...who knows though, you(blind sharingan) could be right. thats just how i interpreted it

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    They way I interpreted the "never be born again" was while WW is alive CC can't make any new flames. So his abilities were to seal all flames all ready made and stop new flames from being made. I believe once WW is dead, that won't happen any more hence the flames bursting out of him. But I could be wrong who knows
    Sorry but I think Blind Sharingan is correct. I mean Aizen spoke of the seal after WW was destroyed and laying in pieces. To me that means it was still in place. However like it was mentioned, seals can be broken and there are countless Captains that can do so!