11 18.33%
  • 3 - Average

3 5.00%
  • 2 - Bad

0 0%
  • 1 - Terrible

1 1.67%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    im kinda convinced now that no one stood a chance against Yamamoto, especially Shinsui and Ukitake
    A pie in the sky?

I'm getting tired of Aizen's cockiness. Someone needs to own him, preferably someone from the Royal Guard.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Aizen finally gets trumped in a sense. Of course it took the strongest Shinigami in the world right now to go self-sacrificial to do it, but hey it's a start.

Points to Ichigo finally getting in on the action after watching his teammates be raped for the past few chaps, and I think he may actually get some results this time.

Next chap should prove to be very interesting. Gin oh Gin where are you?

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Aizen is just too smart. Yamamoto was beast though the way he owned WW and finally Ichigo makes a move after so many chapters of standing there doing whatever it was he was doing. I'm sure Aizen will obviously get away from whatever Yamamoto just did and fight Ichigo now. I doubt Ichigo will get a clear hit on Aizen.
    Signature by me.

Ichigo should grab Ryuujin Jakka and do a double karate chop to Aizen's neck
    A pie in the sky?

Finally a great chapter.

Great chapter, I knew Yama wasn't finished level 90 Hado FTW! And I don't think his flames will be sealed for ever, but it's hard to determine when they will be released, since WW is dead and the flames are still sealed, or are they? Maybe he'll try to pick up Ryujin Jakka next chapter.

I also have to applaud Ichigo this chapter, well done Ichigo, it looks like you were paying attention and chose the perfect moment to strike. Although his strike probably won't hit, because of Gin and is long ass sword...
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by cnav View Post
    A real nice chapter. Liked the way it ended.. Aizen getting hurt was the best scene of all.. Hoping for unohana entry now!!! Want bleach to give us more Wtf moments.. And tis chapter deserves a 5 outta 5. Yama-ji rocks!!!
    You gotta love the old guy. Too bad the arc won't end here, that would be too easy.

I just hope Yamajii survives this encounter, hope Unohana does something to help him unseal Riyujinjaka.

When's Urahara going to show up. You gotta believe his abscence beans he's doing some important work somewhere.

Next Chapter...Gin blocks Ichigo.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

He definitely showed why he's the Captain-Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    What the hell yama did a single spell and wtf pwned aizen that much, if he had his sword and bankai and they fought straight, he would smoke aizen in seconds O_o And i still don't get why yama would sacrifice himself to kill aizen when he could wtf pwn him easly >.>
    Well don't forget that Yamaji too is under the effect of KS, so he planned to make flames all around them so that Aizen can't possibly escape, maybe that was his only technique wich he was sure of it would work on Aizen.