11 18.33%
  • 3 - Average

3 5.00%
  • 2 - Bad

0 0%
  • 1 - Terrible

1 1.67%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    A real nice chapter. Liked the way it ended.. Aizen getting hurt was the best scene of all.. Hoping for unohana entry now!!! Want bleach to give us more Wtf moments.. And tis chapter deserves a 5 outta 5. Yama-ji rocks!!!

Did anyone else notice he said my world was protected does that mean Aizen is like Ichigo
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Did anyone else notice he said my world was protected does that mean Aizen is like Ichigo
    No, it just meant where he was standing.

hmm now Ichigo acts meaning he's gonna hit the "real" Aizen can't wait for next week
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Well,aizen thanked him coz if Yamamoto had'nt gone into tat explosion, the barrier would break up and eventually ruin karakura town also. And tat would be a hindrance to aizen's plans.

Damn yama jii, u took the full impact of your own power and manage to neutralize a bit of it and survive and u even deal aizen damage, truly something

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

now I wanna see the all out brawl that Azien and Ichigo will have meow

EPIC!!!

Hope its good enough.. And i can feel its gonna be superb until aizen goes shikai... If he does,game over guys!!!:(

lol I was going to make this thread last night because the chapter was out on Mstream but it was a binktopia scan and not up on MS yet lol, I thought it wouldn't be right to link to another site for this sites scan.

But anywho back on subject. Cool chapter! I liked the 96 kidou lol, looks like it hurt. And I was reeeeally impressed that if Yamamoto didn't cover that bomb it would have vaporized a huge area, hes just too damn strong.

Does anyone else think Unohana could be beefing with Gin as we speak, and then when this thing with Aizen is over with it will pan back to her and show her standing above a dead Gin?

Hurray that WW is dead though
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by cnav View Post
    Hope its good enough.. And i can feel its gonna be superb until aizen goes shikai... If he does,game over guys!!!:(
    You mean bankai. He's been in shikai since the beginning, hence his ability to cast illusions on everyone.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter