Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: who else is

Initiate
    grimmjow's release form is boring... probably cos i've seen it before.

Kazuma's 3rd stage in the anime Scryed / s.CRY.ed

Isn't Bleach and s.CRY.ed two different animes....?
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Where the sun don't shine... figuratively speaking...
    I think he mean that the idea was stolen from Scryed, to design Grimmjow... although i haven't really watched Scryed
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

Yeah grimmjow was kinda lookin like a fish-man or the retarded offspring of 5 monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel. I kinda wanted him to still have a sword or maybe have some sort of special attack (and not that lame "upgrade" of a Cero attack, Its powerful and all but Ive already seen him fire off like a million Cero's, its getting old). And I agree hes really skinny now and is shooting bullets out of his elbows or something....it just isn't right.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Yeah grimmjow was kinda lookin like a fish-man or the retarded offspring of 5 monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel. I kinda wanted him to still have a sword or maybe have some sort of special attack (and not that lame "upgrade" of a Cero attack, Its powerful and all but Ive already seen him fire off like a million Cero's, its getting old). And I agree hes really skinny now and is shooting bullets out of his elbows or something....it just isn't right.
    LOL,about the atk we'll probably find out next chapter

What I wouldn't do for a positive Bleach thread that doesn't involve Miyamoto's boobs.

I can't wait to see what type of attack Grimmjaw did.

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    i like grimmjows released for but i did expect more. but i like how wild he is, but yeah is increased speed but his power shot up too, ichigo with his mask is freakin insane which we need to remember. its like bankai on crack+E+heroine+speed haha