Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    BB jolly roger has triple skull like cerberus. I think this means past, present & future. So maybe BB can able to absorb multiple DF or at least 3. I think is a zoan type. Maybe a cerberus model type of zoan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Not really. We don't know how poison fares againsgt WB devil fruit.
    Its not WB devil fruit anymore.. its just a devil fruit with earthquakes.. Magellan would still Kill BB easily!!! Just lots of poison and he's done for.
    WB was strong thats why him and his DF were great. BB is not as strong, Magellan is much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by rhonryle View Post
    BB jolly roger has triple skull like cerberus. I think this means past, present & future. So maybe BB can able to absorb multiple DF or at least 3. I think is a zoan type. Maybe a cerberus model type of zoan.
    that's a good observation!! BB having all 3 types of DF. But I do hope he gets the "worm worm no mi"

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    Its not WB devil fruit anymore.. its just a devil fruit with earthquakes.. Magellan would still Kill BB easily!!! Just lots of poison and he's done for.
    WB was strong thats why him and his DF were great. BB is not as strong, Magellan is much stronger.
    Its actually more of a shock wave he can pierce the air its self. Personally I would have rather seen him suck up Aces powers creating yes I know its a cliche Black flames. Flames that envelop and suck in. Also since it would give BB the defense he needs.

good catch on the Cerberus, but it could mean many things since he was the guard of the gates of hell and pet of Hates BB being the owner of the DF of the devil makes me think of that one but who knows. Interestingly the DF of the devil and now the DF of Poseidon to bad there was lighting already he could have a pantheon of power
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    whitebeard did say that but he was just speakin on that because of his actions. most D users are honest and so forth...
    That's part of the "will of D." your actions and so forth. The "Will of D." isn't an action or technique you use; it's a way of life and an ability to attract others.

yes but those who posses the Will of D share the same blood from what I gathered in that conversation so its not just a way of life but a heritage
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

It's not a bloodline. WB says "even though their bloodline has been extinguished, their flame has yet to disappear" meaning that they are carring out the will of the bloodline but are not actually part of it.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/576-65/12

Eh the D. is an initial that is passed down and I like to believe it is the descendants of the kingdom that ruled before the WG during the Void Century

Monkey D....
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

i think luffy doesnt need extra DF or something.. what he need i think is to get stronger and to get another gear from his own DF .. and a good control on his Haki and improve it... and about roger's DF i think he didnt have one... coz even rayley i think doesn't have one.. he just use his haki and super physical power and speed...

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    that's a good observation!! BB having all 3 types of DF. But I do hope he gets the "worm worm no mi"
    Worm Worm No Mi model:worm zoan type?