Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Didn't Oda confirm somewhere Roger wasn't a Devil fruit user? /end theory.
    Not really it was left open ended all he mentions is that he possessed super human strength on a level like no other (haki) with his haki did he really need an ability no

I was thinking that maybe the blood they posses and the secret about it is linked to the DF. BB was able to use 2 fruits because he has the Will of D maybe Luffy can do the same and the same can go for Roger
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

What makes no sense is how was he able to use WB's fruit if he was dead. That leaves me to believe the devil fruit is apart of you no matter what. So if they are able to extract a former devil fruit user's dna they can use the ability without actually eating the fruit.

BB doesn't possess the will of D. Whitebeard said it himself.

Add to Luffy a diamond DF from Joe and you get the hardest puncher ever)))

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    What makes no sense is how was he able to use WB's fruit if he was dead. That leaves me to believe the devil fruit is apart of you no matter what. So if they are able to extract a former devil fruit user's dna they can use the ability without actually eating the fruit.
    Well they were originally going to show in the beginning of the manga that DF tree blossoms once every 50 years, but that was changed. It is possible that the DF becomes available once they day and BB ability allowed him to absorb the power before it became a fruit.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Im going to guess the only way they could make it an even fight between Luffy and BB was to give BB another DF ability. Luffy has gomu gomu no mi and is pretty invulnerable to most attacks and then he has the kings haki on top of that. BB wouldn't stand a chance with just yami yami no mi if he were to master his kings haki.

Luffy should just focus on his skills right now as opposed to getting another special power.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    BB doesn't possess the will of D. Whitebeard said it himself.
    whitebeard did say that but he was just speakin on that because of his actions. most D users are honest and so forth...

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Im going to guess the only way they could make it an even fight between Luffy and BB was to give BB another DF ability. Luffy has gomu gomu no mi and is pretty invulnerable to most attacks and then he has the kings haki on top of that. BB wouldn't stand a chance with just yami yami no mi if he were to master his kings haki.

Luffy should just focus on his skills right now as opposed to getting another special power.
    Well against BB it would be just his haki he has the ability to cancel out DF powers like he did when he wiped the floor with Ace. IMO BB is looking like the Aizen of OP overly powerful.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

magellan could prolly kill BB while BB talks away.. He dies.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    magellan could prolly kill BB while BB talks away.. He dies.
    Not really. We don't know how poison fares againsgt WB devil fruit.