Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Yeah Right i speak utter nonsense, so it's no wonder no-one knows what i am saying
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Sorry if i'm a little late. Hopefully this topic can be brought up again, correct me if im wrong. But i do believe shanks said something that he wasn't going to be the one to turn a new generation or something.....

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i think mihawk said it best during the waR arc, that luffy has the ability to make friends out of anybody ( kind of narutoish but one piece came first so f off naruto)

if they do fight i think its gonna be luffy's freind power/ strong will determination vs blackbeards darkness and earthquakes

no one can beat the power of the straw hat

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Really, the only way for Luffy to ever beat Blackbeard is by mastering his king's Haki. Devil fruit won't do anything due to the darkness fruit which annul other devil fruit. Luffy has no other option then to train his haki now.
    He's fully capable to use his DF (gear 2nd/CoA-equipped) against BB unless he get's caught by that vortex-sucking ability or w/e
    But that ability is pretty slow, so my guess is luffy can evade that by using soru.
    The also havig WB's ability could be problematic.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    W-wait... who, what, where, how, when the heck gave you the idea that Roger was the "previous" user of the Gomu Gomu No Mi?

I re-read the whole thread over and over again and I don't see how the heck Mihawk got into the conversation... unless someone pulled off a Cross77-like convo-turn-over and re-arranged the whole thing up.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i just pointerd out what mihawk said in the war arc about luffy, his ability to make friiends and alliances easily, that could be a power that could tower above blackbeards, or the marines and world governments

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    i just pointerd out what mihawk said in the war arc about luffy, his ability to make friiends and alliances easily, that could be a power that could tower above blackbeards, or the marines and world governments
    nice point and i got to agree there his will and spirit will be a key factor in that fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    W-wait... who, what, where, how, when the heck gave you the idea that Roger was the "previous" user of the Gomu Gomu No Mi?
    It's kinda a cliche wich makes the idea quite boring actually, just because Luffy will be pirate king doesn't mean he should be mimicking Roger every step on the way. Although i also kinda got suspicious when Roger was shown with a straw hat wich i immediatley hoped Oda wouldn't go on a predictable setup of Luffy's SH being Rogers all the time.

It's kind of a problem how current Luffy would fare against BB now though i doubt we have seen even half of his new abilities now making it kinda hard to predict some moves.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

luffy will be the one to unlock some hidden new technique for his kings deposition haki which will turn the tides in that fight!!
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.