Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll

36 61.02%

7 11.86%

5 8.47%

4 6.78%

7 11.86%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Well i dont know if sit down is best way for him to learn because as we know he may be implusive fighing genius i dont think he has enough willpower to sit still for 10 mins
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

judging from luffy capability of hearing things out, he won't even listen on what is haki
    lol
    but about luffy attaining a 2nd DF, it sounded sooooo coooolllll

We did know that the yami yami no mi 'leeched' powers from DF users, but we didn't see BB use fire on Ace for the one punch that he gave him during their duel... but I guess that doesn't mean much. But if we think about it, WB is dead, so after leeching his power it doesn't really have anywhere to go but stay with BB.

Regardless, yami yami no mi or not, with something as tempting to DF users as ANOTHER hax power they can get-- I foresee a lot of people either dying/gaining 2nd DF abilities in the future, given that they're able to find another fruit to try it out.

EHH there goes Sanji eating gura gura no mi xD Would be imba with him creating earthquake with every kick =D

It's going to be more like Gohan, Luffy will have an outburst and unleash all his Haki.

The way Marco said it, it sounded like it was an ability special to BB, like his body itself was able to take on more than 1 devil. I wonder if when he takes their power does he take over their soul too? Like an Orochimaru thing where the souls he takes over might pop back up and hold him down at opportune times?
    A pie in the sky?

Speaking of DB i wonder what power level BB is now
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Speaking of DB i wonder what power level BB is now
    ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Hate to say this but...Akaniu is kinda badass xD
    you used to be cool man.

I dont like BB having 2 fruits. How is luffy supposed to beat that?

I hope the WG focus all their power on the BB pirates because the WB pirates are pretty much useless now and dont pose much of a threat.

All of this translates to Luffy gaining more power...

I think they gave him the double power just because Luffy has the Kings Haki, seriously, how are you suppose to compete with that?!?

Plus its not all that bad, Luffy is rubber and Earthquakes are vibrations. BB can't Earthquake Luffy's body so he will have to hit the ground around him, and we all know how good Luffy is at bouncing around the place, he will be hard to get.
    A pie in the sky?