59. You may not vote on this poll

36 61.02%

7 11.86%

5 8.47%

4 6.78%

7 11.86%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    It's just a chapter cover. Not a cover story. Not relavent to the plot at all.
    No it could be because the covers all have same Sabaody Archipelago background if you look closely

Chapter 576:

Chapter 577:
    http://manga-and-anime.info/one-piec...ig&size=resize
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

No, it's not. First off, trees there are striped. Second everyone in the archipelago is watching the event on tv. Do you think the strawhats would sit around building birdhouses and walking on crocodiles while Luffy is in danger? Third, cover stories always have a title and some bit of text explanation.

cool chapter...i wonder how they will explain bb having two abilities now. does it have sumthin to do with his devil fruit or the name D? it would be cool to see luffy with two abilities...maybe ace's fire? anyhow cant wait to see how this arc ends and how the crew will get back together

twitter.com/jedijuck

I knew somebody would eventually attain two fruit powers, but I thought it would be Luffy. Now Blackbeard is one hardass foe.
    The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.

Thats kinda nuts. I never really expected it but I sorta thought he was going to make WB a zombie or something and control him, this is better though.

Fudge....now BB is uber powerful! How does he know that the Yami Yami no mi can do all this stuff?

I hope Luffy just stays rubber though. And BB better not get any more powers...
    A pie in the sky?

would be nice to see luffy with ace's devil fruit as if ace continues living inside him.
    on the other hand it would be awesome for luffy to get the strongest DF of all, the Water Logia which at contact disables other abilities so he could fight BB without his hax DF's

the one thing shiryu said was kinda interesting, he said something like " if he fails, do we split?"
    seems like it wasnt certain that BB would be able to handle an other DF and just went for it

Finally clears up the query about a DF can't be used by different peple at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    No, it's not. First off, trees there are striped. Second everyone in the archipelago is watching the event on tv. Do you think the strawhats would sit around building birdhouses and walking on crocodiles while Luffy is in danger? Third, cover stories always have a title and some bit of text explanation.
    Don't no what you mean with tree's and this might not be in the same time frame as Battle this could be a whole week after that because it's going to take awhile to get bact to archipelago.
    I can't read Japanese and there are back stories all the time like with Coby's training and Caime way before SH's meet her.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

This just means Luffy will have a greater victory when he takes him down. I'm thinking if Oda gave BB, WB powers then luffy's haki would most likely turn out just as monstrous.

Yeah plus BB doesn't know how to use Haki so his attacks won't be as strong.

T. Alan Armstrong

but how strong has luffys haki to be to beat the darkness and earthquakes?

mb someone should take some time and sit down with luffy explaining him that there is something like haki and how to use it otherwise luffy wont be able to ever use it while fighting with a clear head.