Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll

36 61.02%

7 11.86%

5 8.47%

4 6.78%

7 11.86%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Well that other Yonkou wanted to go after WB, why didn't he do it b4.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

because shanks blocked him..

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    If they're equally ruling the New World by 1/4, then they're equally strong or capable enough to control it, now the balance of the "Four Kings" is broken it's going to be 2x as crazy as the Impel Down Arc lol.

Kaidou tried to kill Whitebeard, or tried to stop him. It's either that Kaidou knew that Whitebeard's going to get killed and that Whitebeard's aware, so Shanks stopped Kaidou to let Whitebeard die which basically means that Shanks is the bad guy which is pretty much unbelievable.

So it comes down to it that Kaidou wanted Whitebeard's head before he could even go and commit suicide.

Yee boy, it's going to be another wild arc. I can't imagine how Oda's going to juggle all of this in 30 Chapters, seriously.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

But i don't think that any info before said that WB was going to Martyr himself so i think Kaidou just wanted his head and Shanks stopped him out of respect to helping him.

@tigerbla
    I meant if he wanted his head why didn't he just kill him ages ago whether it be a month or a year i doubt if you did mean different that Shanks has been blocking him that long.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

oh well tahst true. But the reaosn why Kaidou cant is because they are of equal power. If one of the Yonkou's die, all hell will break lose and kabaam!!
    WB is known as the strongest pirate in the world, kaidou cannot take him down.
    Kaidou might be a yonkou as well, but overall WB is stronger than him.

What?
    First you said that they have equal power then you say he is stronger.

T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    Except a yonkou, like shanks. Thats why he's a yonkou as well...
    a prime WB vs shanks? there's a reason why WB calls shanks brat/kid aside from their ages. Even if you are a yonkou it doesn't mean you are equal in power to other yonkou specially WB. It's like the shichibukai, you have to reach a certain level before WG would give you that title but it doesn't mean they are all in that level. some of them are largely above that level.

the yonkous equally ruling the new world but that doesn't mean they are equally strong. They just don't fight each other (except when they have to) because there will be a lot of casualties. WB could take on shanks or kaido and pawned them but WB will loose most of his captains.