Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ya. i agree, Garp does not have df!!

I originarilly had a theory of the same DF but what i said with my theory is if he had DF
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    You forgot Franky!!!
    Just because Garp might not have a DF he might posses some other types of super powers
    Exactly we dont know the extent of power haki gives someone. We barely knew it existed till recently. I did forget Franky sorry. He may have an ability for all I know even though I think what he has displayed can be explained by him being a juggernaut, although I do not think he needs one.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Cyborgs opened up a whole new door for the OP world now who knows there could be Lycos and Alchemists the future is bright for all we know Garp coulsd be an alien or vampire well he does bite and look at the teeth he has and he sleeps a lot during the day lol just joking i have no theory with that, although:

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I kinda hope that Garp doesn't have any fruit, like Gol D. Roger and many others (the real deal of pirates, in my opinion). It's just pure strenght, that man used to train in the jungle when younger.

Yeah maybe he has a technique called going "APE-SHIT"

T. Alan Armstrong

I wonder why he is called the "great guy" or w.e they call hiim, THey say he did sumthing soooooo great.. but wat??

^yeah I also been wonderin bout that. Garp is called "hero" by the marines so he did heroic stuffs, maybe it's his feat of cornering roger a lot of times or even capturing him. But since we all know that roger wasn't caught he turn himself in and garp would never acknowledge the capturing of roger

Well, it must be something big because even Sengoku has called him a Hero and he probablly knows he never caught Roger

T. Alan Armstrong

Maybe he caught Golden SHiki!!!
    He is just as strong as WB is but, he is a goof like Luffy. He prolly could destroy any pirate at the moment but he just relaxes alot. Does whatever he wants.