Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Like i said before it showed Senguku's DF it said it he was just super strong and fast as well.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

one piece wiki is reliable if you want information about something that already happened in the manga anything yet to come are just speculations

Yeah i think that about 3% of the wikia info is mis-worded so.........

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Why does every strong character need a DF we have already seen that ones personal will is the strongest thing they can posses. He has great Haki, why does everyone here feel the arbitrary need to assume that he is strong thus he is a user. Shanks has shown evidence that he has no abilities more then does and is he one of the strongest characters in OP i would say yes. Heck those have hurt luffy the most in the series seem to be haki users.

His ultra strength and stamina can probably be explained through Haki
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    cause the main fighting force in one piece is the DF. it's what makes their fighting unique in the manga so of course most will have one.

And that was shanks from 10 years ago, a lot can change in 10 years. Look how much the crew has gotten in that 1 year they were on the grandline.

and like shock said below me, most pirates in the new world can probably use haki in order to make it there

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

^ That, and because everyone else who is in the new world is super strong and fast and has great haki too, so the only way to give yourself the upper hand is to have a better DF ability
    A pie in the sky?

I wish I can find the quote but I remember one character saying it wasnt the DF that made them strong. Yes DF abilities are cool but I think the introduction of haki is still pretty amazing in its self u can go beyond that of the DF users if you have the strength of will that someone like Garp and other characters obviously have. I think the whole battleship thing plays into how reckless Garp is.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    everybody thought sengoku wasn't a fruit-user either, they thought he was just a super smart strategist. So we'll just have to wait and see. i have a feeling we'll see garp in real action in a couple chapters

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

eh thats a good point but because the fact we never saw him in battle people thought it was stupid that he was in charge if he was weak. I can only think of one Vice that has powers but I guess they did try and promote him. I still think him being that powerful without an ability makes him more of an interesting character

Ill put it another way
    Zoro = no ability
    Sanji = no ability
    Nami = no ability
    Usopp = no ability

bu these characters have beaten people with abilities. Do they really need abilities. Ill admit I like the abilities in OP but not every character needs one and until they display abilities then ild start to think differently. Also I wouldnt mind seeing Gerard's from fairy tails ability in OP
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 03-16-2010 at 04:46 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

You forgot Franky!!!
    Just because Garp might not have a DF he might posses some other types of super powers

T. Alan Armstrong