About Ukitake: the Bubble Jutsu Guy...

This past episode of naruto anime show us a guy that has a unique water type jutsu "Bubbles".. and also the previous episodes shows some hint of a ukitake being tied while his master do something to him.. then it also shows some glimpse of ukitake transform into some huge monster that destroyed the building where they are and growl really loud and it shows a 5 tail shadow (maybe..)... and he also shows a red-like chakra that is similar to the kyubii's chakra that naruto used.. i then pressume when i saw that, that he is the host of the 5 tailed Bijuu... that's my opinion.. how about you guys?...

Utakata is the 6-Tail Jinchuuriki. It's a fact so there isn't any need to contemplate it much further than that.

Here's a thread you might wanna look at. The 9 Bijuu Hosts thread.

ooohhh! i thought it was the 5 tails... sorry bout that.. thanks anyway... >..

I don't like the lame, generic personality they gave him. I also don't like his lame bubble jutsu; it's pathetic. In fact, I don't like anything about the current filler arc. WTB Pain arc!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I don't like the lame, generic personality they gave him. I also don't like his lame bubble jutsu; it's pathetic. In fact, I don't like anything about the current filler arc. WTB Pain arc!
    I'm with you man. There really isn't any reason for naruto to have fillers right now, they're atleast 100 episodes behind the manga.

I have a funny feeling he might meet his end soon. Just saying.

possible, yet i really want to see his release form.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.