Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I love how the WG (akainu mostly) is more focused on killing luffy than killing most probably the strongest if not one of the strongest pirates in the world.
    I know right, you have probably one of the strongest pirate right now about to destroy marine HQ and he's worried getting luffy, doesn't make sense does it. But maybe he's thinks that if he captures luffy that might force Dragon to make a move against the WG to get back his son. But Akainu wants luffy dead anyway so knows what he's thinking.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I want also kizaru knockout badly like akainu. He is only admiral hve never been takedown badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I love how the WG (akainu mostly) is more focused on killing luffy than killing most probably the strongest if not one of the strongest pirates in the world.

He really understand how dangerous luffy will become in just some years

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    He really understand how dangerous luffy will become in just some years
    Yeah as you said "in just some years" but BB is strong right now and will keep getting stronger.

Edit: 800th post hahaha