Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    spoilers confirmed, me reading japanese.

Blackbeard does have whitebeards power.. dun dun dun.
    but then again this means if luffy finds another fruit, he can consume it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrape2 View Post
    spoilers confirmed, me reading japanese.

Blackbeard does have whitebeards power.. dun dun dun.
    but then again this means if luffy finds another fruit, he can consume it as well.
    i guess that only happen to BB, cause his body dtructure abnormal
    sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    HOLY SHIT!

haven't read the thread yet but...
    i dont think blackbeard has 2 akuma nomi, his somehow preserving whitebeard, and channels his power... could this mean whitebeard is not dead?

CP9 agents had 2 akuma nomi powers, a mix of paramecia and zoan...so its possible to eat more than one, but im not sure about eating the same kind of fruit. any links to this info?

i guess blackholes (absolute darkness) can bend time space, something to do with speed of light and the event horizon
    Where does it say CP agents have 2 different type of devil fruits? Most of them are zoan type...

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Ooooo.... now we're talkin'...

This is going to be a really interesting Arc finisher.
    Last edited by Raymond Agustin; 03-10-2010 at 10:05 AM.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

i have a feeling vegapunk will be a significant part of the next arc as learning about devil fruit and how to deal with them becomes a more pressing issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan D Faggio View Post
    i guess that only happen to BB, cause his body dtructure abnormal
    and luffys is not?
    luffy miracuriously survived magellans poisoning and many other beatings.

whoa... ok... teach is getting stronger here...just when did he has the ability to get other people's ability? i mean he now have two devil fruit power and that two is one of the strongest power...quake & darkness power... this combination is something that dragon i think won't ignore.. and he's son is in the middle of the fight.. i hope dragon will soon appear on the fight.. but the heck with teach... im now curious on how powerful he is now and whats the result of his combined powers....

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    It sorta makes sense for him to be able to do this. I mean if it's going to be luffy vs. BB as the final battle, he needed something like this to be on par with luffy cause as we saw during this whole arc, he was kinda weak actually... I'm thinking that he just absorbed ace's giant sun ball thing instead of actually being stronger since we never actually saw how BB won.

Maybe instead of taking away a DF user's power, he actually transfers it to his own body and BB has just recently realized it and since WB's dead, the ability can't go back so he'll be able to keep it? It seems like he knew WB was going to die so maybe he actually planned on it which is why as he said, he kept ace alive. And seeing on how far he went just to get some new crew mates, it wouldn't be far out of reach for him. But I'm pretty sure the quakes can't hurt luffy's body so he'll probably absorb ace's too or some other insane fruit. Maybe BB wants to have all 3 types of DF's to be in his opinion "invincible" which also means luffy would need to get more power-ups which is good for us

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

How it could be? Hope Oda won't go to the wrong way as HunterxHunter did ( Create a King of Ant with too much power and seem invicible, and don't know how to kill him. After a year of thinking he invent a Automic bomb-Rose to kill the King. So disappointing)

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I love how the WG (akainu mostly) is more focused on killing luffy than killing most probably the strongest if not one of the strongest pirates in the world.