Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    1) I said "die" to the yaoi, not to the story, so I didn't post "Complex must die"
    2) What's intolerant about it? If this ruins manga's story in my eyes, then I have a right to say it.
    3) You can use your advice for youself - your comment was more off-topic and negative
    4) We don't have a same opinion, becouse I don't wish someone's death like you
    5) It started to get off-topic, so let's end this here

Also, yaoi != seinen. So this thread doesn't belong here.

...what? the manga [Complex] is for adults so it's in the adult thread. Why doesn't it belong?

Complex does belong here, its adult related. Its funny how no one has a problem with lezbo manga but when it comes to 2 dudes everyone loses their shit. Get over it, stop being bigots and just move on with your lives. Im not confirming whether I like or dislike this manga but I DO know I dislike the comments made towards it...
    A pie in the sky?

Yuri is crap too. Now what do you have to say?

I say that if you don't like it, don't read it. I put [yaoi] in the title so that people like you who are so opposed could be warned and just go away. so please. just stop. you're not impressing anyone. no one's on your side. you're making yourself look ridiculous. this is not a yaoi/yuri discussion thread. It's suppose to be a legit suggestion for those who are interested.

That's all.

First of all, you got the wrong forum. Second, no one has made an on topic post so far (as in people actually discussing the series). Third, I couldn't care less if no one is on my side. Do you think my opinion is based on everyone else's? Who the fuck do you think I am?

I don't mind keeping this thread here, seeing as we don't have a General Manga section. Now everyone, be nice, stay on topic, and if you can't say anything nice, stay out of the thread.

Loved this manga

Wow, I’m surprised that nobody has actually commented on the manga itself but has instead commented on its genre.

Anyways, I personally thought that the manga was simply beautiful. I absolutely loved seeing the characters develop and I loved how realistic this manga is. It made me cry but it also made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, how can you go wrong with that.

p.s. sorry if you can’t understand this, my grammar is horrible.

Initiate
    i like yaoi