Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Complex [YAOI] ~ Manda Ringo

This was a favorite yaoi manga of mine because it was so much more than senseless man on man. It was extremely heartwarming and realistic, following two elementary school boys up until their old age. It made me laugh and cry, made me happy and frustrated.

Of course, there's the unavoidable explicit scenes but none of them are all the horrible (besides this one, pointless, filler chapter... /SHUDDER). I really enjoyed it as a whole and it inspired me to keep looking for GOOD manga that's wholesome and real. I enjoy the coin anime junk, of course, like FMA and Full Metal Panic but when you get a manga like this, it's good to just relax and enjoy a story that's thoughtful and REAL. The psychology of the characters is really believable and there's times when things don't go the way you want because, let's face it, that's how life is.

So, for you yaoi lovers, or for you people lovers, or both!, I suggest to you "Complex". It can be found on Mangafox for sure but I'm guessing it's in other places as well. Enjoy!

Summary from Baka-Updates:
    This is a story about two friends, from nearly the beginning to almost the end of their lives, who happen to love each other. It also explores the life of a child from one of them.

Tatsuya and Shinozaki are in 5th grade and their music teacher is a perverted pedo. One day the music teacher has a request for Yumi, a girl who uses him to get expensive gifts. He wants her to get Tatsuya into the music room so he can be with him. Shinozaki recently confessed his feelings for Yumi and she decides to use him as bait to get Tatsuya to go to the music room. Shinozaki and Tatsuya's future does not look good...
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 04-03-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Manga info added

It is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by L0ki View Post
    It is disgusting.
    I dislike yaoi so I would agree, but I have no doubt if it was a hentai or women-on-women manga you'd be all over it. Be more accepting to other people's likes.

Let's get this party started.

Yes, I posted this for those who may be interested. If you're not interested in yaoi, I mentioned it in the title so you don't have to read it. Personally, I'm not big on yuri but I have lesbian characters in my stories so that I may appeal to a wider audience. It's best to be accepting.

And fyi, there's a lesbian character in Complex and there's, of course, straight couples so I think that's what I like best; the realism and the variety. ^^

Yaoi must die....

Quote Originally Posted by Shugo View Post
    Yaoi must die....
    Maybe you should die
    A pie in the sky?

@Shugo...Did you read what I said at all? You are free to discuss why you hate yaoi but don't do it in here and don't be so disrespectful and flaming. I was really hoping this would be a more mature, respectful community. :(

Also, let's not fight fire with fire. I don't want anyone dying here ;0;

Baggy it was my opinion on the manga. If you like this story, ok - but yaoi moments ruins (for me) the story, but I never understood, why people starts to make some comments like "Shock"
    PS Sorry if I offended you, I just don't like to write long comments (english is not my language)

Oh, I see. I'm sorry I misunderstood your intention then! I'm sorry you didn't like it. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Shugo View Post
    Baggy it was my opinion on the manga. If you like this story, ok - but yaoi moments ruins (for me) the story, but I never understood, why people starts to make some comments like "Shock"
    PS Sorry if I offended you, I just don't like to write long comments (english is not my language)
    If you "really" didn't like the manga maybe you should have put "Complex must die" at the very least. Putting the genre of the manga up as what needs to "die" is bigoted and intolerant. That is the reason why I made my comment, if you have nothing pertinent to add about the manga itself then maybe you should keep your hateful comments to yourself. No one made you click on the thread to come in here so just keep your negativity out please. But at least we both have one thing in common, not understanding why people make the comments they do -_-
    A pie in the sky?