Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Who's Bankai is your Favorite?

wel guys we know there's a lot of powerful Bankai's in Bleach World.. but who's bankai really is your favorite or the bankai that really catches your attention??? ... start posting guys!!

in this chapter u can see multiple activated bankai's and hollowifications... cool!

Soifon's - When all else fails, just blow the enemy to high hell!

About the "many bankai in this chapter", you are incorrect. Rose and Love are using their shikai, not bankai. Honestly though, there was a similar thread way way back, but I think the reason why people stopped posting is that we have yet to see all of the existing characters' bankai, such as Kyoraku, Yama-jii, Urahara, Unohana etc.

I like Daiguren Hyorinmaru, but just because it has wings! (even if you don't really need it because people in Bleach already fly -_-)

But for things other than looks my fav is Soi Fon's. And if its heat seeking then its even better!
    A pie in the sky?

senponsakura kageyoshi

I've just hoped that we might saw Yama-jii's bankai,but hell no,he doesn't need a bankai,he is too badass for it.His shikai is like a normal bankai..His fists are like ultimate bankai attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    I've just hoped that we might saw Yama-jii's bankai,but hell no,he doesn't need a bankai,he is too badass for it.His shikai is like a normal bankai..His fists are like ultimate bankai attacks.
    i would say that his shikai is stronger than a normal bankai

yeah i wanne see urahara's bankai too and yama-jii.. well this shikai is way powerful than the other's bankai.. and his fist is more powerful than a bankai too.. and his right on saying that there;s no shinigami that is more than him over a thousand years.. but now we have to see on who will be defeated between yama-jii and aizen.. coz i think aizen's bankai is damn powerful...

I like Ikkaku's bankai

I liked the look of Kensei's, but of course Kubo wrote him out of the story apparently, as he was fighting Wonderweiss, kickin' his tail, then just seemed to disappear.