Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Im pretty sure theres no amount of Kyuubi chakra that can heal him from Amaterasu unfortunately....its the flames of hell after all lol.

I like the idea though, its pretty cool sounding but I wonder if he is inside this giant rasengan with wildly spinning chakra will he not get hurt? Maybe if he learned a good wind chakra defensive technique that would help, he could just blow away the flames and whatever comes his way I think.
    A pie in the sky?

I think he would be fine since he wouldn't be in "physical contact" with the layer of chakra he's rotating. It would probably work like throwing FRS, manipulating natural energy around him or something like that

Or he'd cover himself in kyunbi charkra... or just go full 9 tails, Id like to see ameratsu get through that.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

It could work.

Borrowing your idea, I think a high speed, dense wall/Bubble of chakra enfused wind might work, afterall Naruto is wind natured. It might be vulnerable to fire though.

Amaterasu is such a Hax that no one really understands it well.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

why cant his defense be related t both sage and kyuubi? kyuubi cloak that doesnt hurt or even touch naruto, created in an instant, gone after it defends.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

It would take tremendous chakra control and I dont know how many shadow clones for Naruto to pull off a full body rasengan. Personally I think it would be more possible for him to use a wind release that is similar to sasukes. Don't forget chakra manipulation is much harder then elemental manipulation.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

For years I have read quite a lot of peoples idea's on Naruto....All I will put in at this time is the fact that Naruto is now the 'SAGE OF 6 PATHS'....This means that he can and will manipulate ALL 6 chakra affinities....Also his bloodline will be awakened....Look for a combination from his FATHER and MOTHER and ultimately his own development....You guys are focusing on the rasengan to much.

Are you sure you're reading the same manga as the rest of us are?

That guy is on some mad shit, i want some... please?
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

OP's idea isn't that farfetched. the jutsu he's saying is pretty much similar to chidori nagashi sasuke uses to defend himself.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/04/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/05/

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA