Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Theory) Rasengan the Ultimate defense

I thought of a possible way for the rasengan to defend it's user similar to how Sasake covers himself with Amaterasu (blaze release). Lol I know we are all sick of the rasengan variations but you might see this one as a refreshing change. Before i get into this any further I just wanted to say how the rasengn does damage and how it can protect naruto. The way the resengan does it's damage is when you ram it into something, so I thought what about the opposite. What if something else was raming into rasengan. The rasengan in theory would resist the whats coming at it. Essentially the same thing is happening but from a different perceptive.

It will only be possible in sage mode/chakra cloak modes and that goes for all shinobi with the exception of Byakugan users ( I'll elaborate about them later).

Now in true sage mode, I think you all remember when in true sage mode the user is encased in senjutsu chakra like an aura which makes the taijutsu style Frog fu hard to deal with. Basically my idea is since there's sage chakra all around the user he/she could in theory through shape manipulation form a rasengan all around there body the same why they do in the palms. So it would will look like someone inside a rasengan, which could protect Naruto against Amaterasu and maybe Susanoo.

Here's a page showing Naruto covered in sage chakra.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page017.html

I also think the same thing could be done by Byakugan users as they can release chakra from all their tenketsu at once and surround themselves in chakra. There is already the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin technique but I guess in this case the user doesn't have to spin physically.

Here's a page showing Neji's ability to release chakra from all his tenketsu.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page007.html

Naruto can use his fox cloak mode to form rasengans, the thing that caught my eye was the fact he didn't need his hands to make the rasengans. Back to the point for naruto or anyone for that matter to make rasengan around his body he would need to be able to make a rasengan without his hands which could be implied in this picture.

This does sound out there but you gotta say after we saw Sasake surround himself in Amaterasu anything is possible. What you guys think?

Also in the new lost tower movie we have naruto and minto in a rasengan it did repel attacks.
    Last edited by psukkar; 09-16-2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: typos
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

I have been thinking of away for naruto to defend himself aswell as this seems to be one of his biggest weaknesses, Ive always considerd the rasengan a valued part of this... and came up with nothing involving the rasengan, your idea would work but its too similar to the hyuga's deffencive spin, and it seems far too complex for a naruto technique. Good read and i like the idea
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Awesome Idea!, I Like it.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    not to sound negative because it is a decent idea, but it would just be the hyuuga spinn without spinning

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    not to sound negative because it is a decent idea, but it would just be the hyuuga spinn without spinning
    I was primarily thinking of Naruto with is new found sage mode.

Only reason I thought of the hyuuga clan is that they can also cover themselves in chakra.

There's also that star chakra but that's filler in the anime, don't think you can count that.

Just trying to cover all bases.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I was primarily thinking of Naruto with is new found sage mode.

Only reason I thought of the hyuuga clan is that they can also cover themselves in chakra.

There's also that star chakra but that's filler in the anime, don't think you can count that.

Just trying to cover all bases.

But if the case comes where naruto combines sage mode and kynbi charkra to get a new form of sage mode well then he could just use pains repel technique... Accept with pure kynbi charkra as he does here to kabuto

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page009.html

of which kabuto confirms he used nothing put charkra in the bottom left corner

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page010.html
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    But if the case comes where naruto combines sage mode and kynbi charkra to get a new form of sage mode well then he could just use pains repel technique... Accept with pure kynbi charkra as he does here to kabuto

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page009.html

of which kabuto confirms he used nothing put charkra in the bottom left corner

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page010.html
    I know this thread is long dead, but I just learned the Edo Tensei, and wanted to revive it if only for a short while.

This post by @Hatake Kakashi seems to have been forgotten/ignored or what ever. If he can only do it while wearing some sort of cloak then he won't need it, maybe in Sage mode, but he already can take pretty much damage, and it's safe to assume that it would take allot of chakra to do something like that.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Pretty cool idea man but i dont think it will happen.

i like the idea, and im all for naruto learning something (hokage knows he needs too).. but i think this kind of defense would be overcome with shaped chakra explosion.. much like shaped explosives... you dont need a lot of bang, just enough and concentrated on one point.

Naruto has no real issues with defending himself.

He has Kage Bunshin which cause opponents attacks to miss the real Naruto completely.
    Sage Chakra allows him to eliminate anyone stupid enough to drain his chakra.
    Kyuubi heals him from pretty much any serious injury.
    He can summon frogs that can be used to bolster his numbers and for specific tasks...
    Sage Mode provides him with enhanced physical abilities allowing him to fight inhumanly strong opponents.
    Rasengan can be used to block opponents jutsu...
    Then there are all the nasty things that Kyuubi can do.