Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Damn! They start to change story-line((( I think they gona make the false end at the Takagi's house -like not everything is lost and people can work together and bla-bla((

Quote Originally Posted by Shugo View Post
    Damn! They start to change story-line((( I think they gona make the false end at the Takagi's house -like not everything is lost and people can work together and bla-bla((
    What'da ya expect? It was bound to happen. I just hope they redo the anime in the future, or just add the episodes with the real ending, when the manga finishes, like they did with FMA. And props to Madhouse, they really know how to do anime.

Haha that's why I stopped watching it after episode 3.

The manga is amazing though to bad it took like a year hiatus plus being already a monthly manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Shugo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    What'da ya expect? It was bound to happen. I just hope they redo the anime in the future, or just add the episodes with the real ending, when the manga finishes, like they did with FMA. And props to Madhouse, they really know how to do anime.
    I'm not to sure i think they just want to show all the tension the built up between characters and since what we seen in the preview doesn't happen until after they leave takagi's house they're probably just trying to fit it all in so the audience can get some closure from a 12 ep series and some semblance of whats really happening in the manga. I kinda see it ending just how they left takagi's house before not really ending it but leaving space for the manga to proceed a little further.

I almost forgot to watch this being so busy this week lol.

Damn this show is amazing I dont care if they change things as long as they keep this show going. Why is it, it takes a month for a manga yet the anime comes out so quick.

I knew this would make a great anime I just want to see it continue even if it becomes filled with filler as long as its good stuff.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I totally agree POW and to think about a year ago I kept putting off reading the manga.

God because you know you love it! Highschool of the Dead 9

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    God because you know you love it! Highschool of the Dead 9
    Arigato POW-san. Not because you gave me the 720p torrent like I would've wanted, but for letting me know it's out.

Damn, I was so hoping it would be out today, and then viola. God, I love this anime, I agree with you, they should just continue with fillers, I don't care if they make 80 filler episodes till the manga decides to finally do it's thing and get back on track.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Did Takashi and Saeko kiss xD ?

Different from the manga but i like it, always prefered Takashi and Saeko as a possible couple in the manga.

Plus notice how Saeko is adjusting her skirt when they leave the shrine?

Wonder what else those 2 lovebirds did.

And Takashi is still surprised there are zombies around? You do make some noise when "doing it".

Yes, I have a naughty mind.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    Did Takashi and Saeko kiss xD ?
    Yes they did. I base this solely on the fact that Rei's a bitch and Saeko is fucking awesome and superior to her in all ways.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList