Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Actually it has been confirmed that the next ep is gonna be chapters 8-9 together. I expect, as gg does, 13 eps with an awesome non-ending.
    Ah, thanks. So it seems like they might actually pick this up at a later point to finish it then? I at least hope they continue it when HSotD manga finishes..

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Ah, thanks. So it seems like they might actually pick this up at a later point to finish it then? I at least hope they continue it when HSotD manga finishes..
    Well they'll either leave it at a cliffhanger or give it a not real ending. D:

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    yeah, the nudity isnt really censored, they just wont show the sexual parts, fully. But the gory is all there it seems, right? It seems like its going at 1 chapter per episode pace, though... so im guessing a 24 episode-ish anime.. :-/

Thatd be a good version of episode 6 though roku
    actually one scene really was censored, when miyamoto was grabbing busujima's tits.

Veteran Member
    Yeah, and chapter 7 had an actual censor, but im pretty sure they didnt show that in the manga..

Ah, but its not like they completely censored all those scenes at least.. They pretty much cover it up or dont show it... but its pretty much censoring, sadly.. Isnt it already an 17 or 18+ anime, so why the hell arent they showing it? >.>

I just dont get it, its not like it would keep any viewers away.. itd already have to be late at night cause of the gory and shit.. so whats the point?

Hey its fan service not a full Hentai its only meant to tease and tantalize not for fapping pleasure.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

If it ends with a non-ending ,Ill be disappointed , that would exactly be the same as air gear.. right?

Set Made By Maximo .

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double-L View Post
    If it ends with a non-ending ,Ill be disappointed , that would exactly be the same as air gear.. right?
    If no second season happened then yes, it would be. Or they'll give it an early ending and piss all the fans off.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    That'd suck as an ending, if you can actually call that an ending. I hope they continue, hell if they do it like Air Gear shitloads of fans will go rage.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Hey its fan service not a full Hentai its only meant to tease and tantalize not for fapping pleasure.
    Its not a hentai manga...

I never said i wanted it to be hentai.. There is no way in hell i could ever consider HSotD to be hentai from all the chapters that are out, that ive read ( i think all).. = But i was just wondering why the hell take out all the nipple shots and censor it at all.. I mean, only adults are supposed to be watching anyway, so whats the point? That was my question. It wouldnt make it a hentai, and only perverted little kids could/would fap to it, yet they arent supposed to watch it anyway.

Though from what ive read it probably looks like i am really against it, but im not, i just see no point in why they removed it. I mean, there arent any sex scenes in the manga, so it wouldnt make it a hentai... Itd just be more intense fan service...

I will say they are doing a great job with the anime, though, i really like it.

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto