Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Well possily but he doesn't have the same attitude and relationship with Luffy tht Shiki had with Roger.
    I've been thinkin rather BB or Kid mostly Kid at the moment because he seems like he would be pissed of if he didn't get to beat Luffy and the Marines did
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Well this was kinda proven obviousally with the arrival of Roger being shown with the straw hat, although this has implications on the past of the hat, if it is something that people with big wills and ambitions pass over to those who they believe will one day be great.
    Something i wanna know is the history of the previous owners?? Since there must be people through out history that have owned the hat meaning they probablly had huge wills and lots of power like the owners Roger and Shanks have had

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

^ Or it was just a new hat Rogr bought or recieved from his granny/sis w/e...
    I'm pretty certain we'll never get to hear the (probably non-existant) 'history of the strawhat' before Roger,
    since OP is pretty much all about:
    Roger/one piece/the void-century
    Pirate king/luffy.

Which are all connected in a way. (probably)

Well we kinda have to speculate the past now, none of us thought of Shanks' hat going back futher than him but there we go we just got more intel.
    I for one am just trying to pick up a pattern which it starting to grow, who know the hat might go back as far as the Void Century, in many good storylines and especially with Oda it seems that everything that seemed so simple and childs play at the time gets elaborated on, like Luffy's childhood or at the beginning how we just thought Gomu Gomu no mi was a singled out power base that only Luffy had.
    But now there apart of a bigger picture, we realize that Luffy fought of the Jungle and wildlife from a young age and that the DF's vary completely we have Logia's and things that can negate it, those kinda things leave me thinking that things aren't always how they seem Oda has started loads of things up that just seem like fodder that can be passed by because it is just for story building purpose, then we see development.

All i'm saying nit picking at recurring aspects seems to be the only way we can look forward

T. Alan Armstrong

Oda is an evil mind indeed.

That's his goal, build up a large fan base then make them soil themselves, evil indeed ¬.¬

T. Alan Armstrong