Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You know what makes a good filler is interesting villains. With that at least you would get interesting battles but if the villains are lame then at least you need a strong story or some good comedy.

Those 4 guys look like some anime rejects that got recycled.

I had hope for this filler but I'm beginning to feel this is going no where special.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know what makes a good filler is interesting villains. With that at least you would get interesting battles but if the villains are lame then at least you need a strong story or some good comedy.

I had hope for this filler but I'm beginning to feel this is going no where special.
    Totally agree.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Yeah you are right

But, they couldve made it better

For example, the part where pain's dog showed....THAT WAS EPIC for me!!!

And i noticed that was the case for other forum members (if u read their comments on that eps)

What that means, they CAN make good fillers, but for unknown reason they dont

I think i will go to the place i belong to and call it home for now and start to collect Naruto eps...

Peace

Alright episode. Just waiting for Pein to show up and Naruto and the other dude to find out they're both hosts.
    Signature by me.