Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Shippuuden ep 150 Discussion

Absolutely boring as hell. 1/5

- Yamato's wood can bind and stop naruto 4 tails but gets broke by a giant shuriken? hax no shuriken fail...

- (About main bad guy, forgot his name) Ow hey look im the son of an outstading ninja and the person who killed him, but i get beat around by a kid's shadow clones.... i dont know tai jutsu and the only nin jutsu i can use is to control people so instead of using it on the real body ill use it on the clones? M8 your lower than a konoha genin!

- "I have this bitch under my control back off" She wont be under your control when i rasengan you in the face! Prefectic, naruto should of nailed him there and then!

- Next chapter it looks like the girl stopped the jutsu and saved naruto, id of prefecred it if naruto was in 1 tailed charkra cloak and then repressed the charkra so the bad guy would be like wtf...

- Student and master.... Sounds like the next chapter will be just talking and flashbacks.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

All I could think about when they were powering up was
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    All I could think about when they were powering up was

That has just made my day!

It was a shit ep.

Did i hear correctly and that the forbidden Jutsu uses Natural energy?

Sometimes i wonder why i bother.....Get Back to the Manga!
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    hmm Hotaru should have underwent stone petrification. And wow talk about watering down everyone's strength. If this was real Sai could have destroyed everyone with ease, hell even Sakura could have.

Veteran Member
    Yeah, i mean.. they could have made this arc somewhat interesting.. but they totally messed up peoples powers and shit.

Although, sai is low on chakra, since he had to send out a shitload of those rats.. i believe... but still..

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    It was a shit ep.

Did i hear correctly and that the forbidden Jutsu uses Natural energy?

Sometimes i wonder why i bother.....Get Back to the Manga!
    Totaly agree! This is prefetic really... Slowly its killing off main parts of the next arc, providing they dont throw in another shite spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    hmm Hotaru should have underwent stone petrification. And wow talk about watering down everyone's strength. If this was real Sai could have destroyed everyone with ease, hell even Sakura could have.
    The only reason i can think why she isnt a statue right now is that the energy is going into the scroll first, and its somehow balencing out the Spirit, Physical and Natural charkra in her body... But either way bringing natural energy into this was a stupid idea, esspecially when some of the watchers already know about Natural energy.

Fk this, stopped watching naruto when they where showing yukimaru fillers "the fkn place i want to call home and go back to".....And now when i decided i want to continue, I find this shitty fillers....

Animation Suck
    Drawings Suck
    Story...couldve been better but still SUCK
    Naruto as always Suck

But i like the girl, shes got some nice *oobs thats why i continue watching the fillers (how old is she?)

But seriously,,,,WHO THE HELL APPROVE THESE FILLERS?!!

I cant believe it, they easly waste 10s of eps for the fkn fillers, While important parts of the story + fights(8-tails..etc) are fitted in 2-3 eps ONLY?!

Do jap people like this sh*t????

The worst filler in One Piece is 1000 times better than these...

Please PLEASE go back to the main story....the anime is WAY WAAAY behind the manga.....

IM SO PISSED OFF....is there a site or a place to complain???

so LAME
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!