• 2................................................. Bad

1 1.52%
  • 1................................................. Terrible

2 3.03%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    i didnt say it controls reiatsu i said it controls the sense of reiatsu
    lool what is the sense of reiatsu lol? come on explain it to me this i've never heard educate me

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    lool what is the sense of reiatsu lol? come on explain it to me this i've never heard educate me
    Well, im guessing he means the ability to feel reiatsu or to sense reiatsu.

I kinda wonder if aizen's zan can actually control that, wouldnt really surprise me, although i cant recall that it can.. Anyone know for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, im guessing he means the ability to feel reiatsu or to sense reiatsu.

I kinda wonder if aizen's zan can actually control that, wouldnt really surprise me, although i cant recall that it can.. Anyone know for sure?
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't control a person's ability to sense reiatsu. If Yamamoto was really wrong about having caught the real Aizen due to his reiatsu flowing through the sword, Aizen would have let Yamamoto attack the illusion (or someone else thinking that it was Aizen...Poor Hinamori). Wonderweiss would have never jumped in to interfere if Yama wasn't attempting to attack the real Aizen.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't control a person's ability to sense reiatsu. If Yamamoto was really wrong about having caught the real Aizen due to his reiatsu flowing through the sword, Aizen would have let Yamamoto attack the illusion (or someone else thinking that it was Aizen...Poor Hinamori). Wonderweiss would have never jumped in to interfere if Yama wasn't attempting to attack the real Aizen.
    thats kinda what i was thinking. Although, aizen is an evil genius, and he could have just let him think that he had and then purposely let him keep thinking that by having WW interfere, so the next time he tries it and does it he ends up hurting hinamori even more. Its not really aizens style to fake something like that, seeing as he likes to boast, but it is yamamoto, so he might do that as a just in case.

But i still personally dont think he can.. lol

Hmm, about WW knowing whether its real aizen or not - wouldnt he have seen kyoka suigetsu? I ask because i wonder sometimes if aizen can have multiple illusions, or just one for many people. We have only seen one illusion on a mass group many times, we have never actually seen 2 separate illusions at the same time going. (at least i believe.. i could be wrong) Although, he might be able to choose who gets to see the illusion and who doesnt, of those who he as already put under. :X

Actually, we have seen Aizen use separate illusions for certain people. He did it just recently. Hitsugaya, Soifon, and Kyoraku attacked Hinamori, who they thought was Aizen, while the Real Aizen was masquerading as the injured Hinamori. So Aizen certainly has full control over who sees what when he uses Kyouka Suigetsu.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/146/13/.this spiritual sense is what i m calling sense of reiatsu meaning that they sense other peoples reiatsu.if you cannot understand it i cant help you. @afrothunda yeah i dont think he can control their ability to sense reiatsu.i just thought that aizen have said that he can control it but now i saw he hadnt said that

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Actually, we have seen Aizen use separate illusions for certain people. He did it just recently. Hitsugaya, Soifon, and Kyoraku attacked Hinamori, who they thought was Aizen, while the Real Aizen was masquerading as the injured Hinamori. So Aizen certainly has full control over who sees what when he uses Kyouka Suigetsu.
    But how do we know that everyone else didnt see the same thing? I mean, ichigo cant be under the illusion cause he hasnt seen his shikai. But yamamoto and everyone else might be thinking it was aizen, too. Also, Kira and someone else was with hinamori, and were asking what she was doing when she stood up. Then she turned into aizen and aizen turned into hinamori. IIRC, everyone was like, "they did it, holy shit!" Though it couldve been just the VCs.. but still

When were the other times, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    kenpachi > Yama-ji if not then Kenpachi = Yama-ji.

Anyhow, due to some 400 error, couldnt load this page for a while lmao...

So yeah, awesome chapter, Nick Simmons will be pleased with this, such good material to copy haha.

Hilarious!!!!

to Nick Simmons
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Theres gotta be a rule to Aizen's illusions. I think he needs a living body to make it work where hes pretending to be someone else. Examples were during the pendulum arc he used one of his men as his double, this arc he used Hinamori instead of himself, maybe he was using the image of injured hinamori to make it look like him...
    A pie in the sky?

Old man Yama is one bad muther, let`s hope the kid gets the kill shot in
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.