• 3................................................. Average

4 6.06%
  • 2................................................. Bad

1 1.52%
  • 1................................................. Terrible

2 3.03%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    cool chap.

Yamaji is beast like I thought, even without his zan.

Good to know that he is the 30th CC and the strongest pure shinigami for 1000yrs.

Veteran Member
    He says there hasnt been a shinigami stronger than him born in the last thousand years.. Does that mean there are some older than him that could be stronger? Im guessing he means that he has been the strongest for a thousand years.. but yeah..

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Well at least we know he's got a huge Ego, but for the next fight he is gonna be on the floor so.........he is good, but not stronger than Aizen or Ichigo, so .......yeah

Veteran Member
    Not stronger than ichigo? Maybe his super hollow form 2.. but even then.. I mean, ichigo would be fucked w/o his zan.. yama-jii is taking on a powerful arrancar with his fists.. Aizen had to take away his zans ability to fight him.. He didnt give 2 shits about ichigo.

Although itd be interesting to see how ichigos super hollow form 2 would fare against yama-jii..

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    maybe true, but after the fact the only who can and will destroy Aizen is Ichigo, in super hollow form or not, do u think Aizen doesn't have a Hollow form himself?, cuz i know for sure he does.

Hmm... This chapter reminds me of Aizen when he was fighting the captains without using his shikai. I think Aizen and Yama probably are on equal ground without their shikai ability. Since Yama said that he has been the strongest shinigami for 1,000 years, does that include the Soul King? And does he really have a record of all the shinigami in existence for the past 1,000 years?

yama would pawn aizen without their shikai, in fact without his shikai the other captains is enough to stop aizen. that's why they need ichigo on this battle since he hasn't seen aizens release

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    now, who has the balls to say kenpachi > yama-ji? ill tell you...NO ONE....NO ONE

@CUBAN: ichigo or aizen? aizen had ichigo pissing his pants! and aizen himself admited in a straight up fight he'd lose to yama and ryuujin Jakka, THE MOST POWERFUL ZANPAKUTO IN EXISTANCE.
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    now, who has the balls to say kenpachi > yama-ji? ill tell you...NO ONE....NO ONE

@CUBAN: ichigo or aizen? aizen had ichigo pissing his pants! and aizen himself admited in a straight up fight he'd lose to yama and ryuujin Jakka, THE MOST POWERFUL ZANPAKUTO IN EXISTANCE.
    kenpachi > Yama-ji if not then Kenpachi = Yama-ji.

Anyhow, due to some 400 error, couldnt load this page for a while lmao...

So yeah, awesome chapter, Nick Simmons will be pleased with this, such good material to copy haha.

Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    Hmm... This chapter reminds me of Aizen when he was fighting the captains without using his shikai. I think Aizen and Yama probably are on equal ground without their shikai ability. Since Yama said that he has been the strongest shinigami for 1,000 years, does that include the Soul King? And does he really have a record of all the shinigami in existence for the past 1,000 years?
    Soul King doesnt necessary have to be strong, he could probably be just an ordinary shinigami but since hes royalty, everyone protects him etc etc.