17 25.76%
  • 3................................................. Average

4 6.06%
  • 2................................................. Bad

1 1.52%
  • 1................................................. Terrible

2 3.03%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    5/5 without question for once a great Bleach chapter!

So old man is the 30th Captain General so there have been that many before him hmm...

I hope he and Aizen get to fight and Gin doesnt interfere

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Yamamoto bare handed beatdown = automatic win. I thoroughly enjoyed Yamajii destroying Wonderweiss this chap.

Old man's got one hell of a punch.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    So old man is the 30th Captain General so there have been that many before him hmm...
    yeah, I was wondering about that too. That means the gotei 13 has been around for around 30,000 years (if we are to assume every CC serves for around 1,000 years)...damn

i cant remember the last time i enjoyed a bleach chap. so much
    thx for yama showing his awesomeness,
    he should continue like this in the next chap. ^^

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Grea chapter.

Love the fact that there were 29 other Captain commander's. Yama is the man. Wonder if Yama looked like the Dos Equis guy, when he was about 500.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    finally some real action from yama!!!! best chapter compared to recent releases i think. It showed how strong yama is even if he doesn't use his zan. He said that there hasn't been a shinigami stronger than him in the past thousand years, so that includes aizen? unless aizen goes hollow.
    Well technically if he goes hollow form he wouldn't be a shinigami anymore, at most he would be a vizard, or arrancar if he goes full hollow
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    finally some real action from yama!!!! best chapter compared to recent releases i think. It showed how strong yama is even if he doesn't use his zan. He said that there hasn't been a shinigami stronger than him in the past thousand years, so that includes aizen? unless aizen goes hollow.

Ichigo is no where to be found!? I think Ichigo is staring blankly at the sky thinking what will he eat for dinner WTF
    Most likely ichigo went and got some popcorn and beer to enjoy the fight more.

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    yeah, I was wondering about that too. That means the gotei 13 has been around for around 30,000 years (if we are to assume every CC serves for around 1,000 years)...damn
    That's just an assumption.
    Maybe some of them just served as the CC for 10 or 20 years, but I'd say that the Gotei is as old as the mankind, otherwise it would not make sense for me.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I hope he and Aizen get to fight and Gin doesnt interfere
    If Yamaji gets Ryuujin Jakka back then I agree with you, if not then it would be again a waste of time because he can't do that much against Aizens Kyouka Suigetsu without Ryuujin Jakka. It's pointless to fight that guy if you're once under his hypnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Well technically if he goes hollow form he wouldn't be a shinigami anymore, at most he would be a vizard, or arrancar if he goes full hollow
    that's what Im saying, I think yama and his zan is still stronger than aizen and his zan. But if aizen goes hollow he would pawn yama.

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    thx for yama showing his awesomeness,
    Yama is awesome.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,