• 3................................................. Average

4 6.06%
  • 2................................................. Bad

1 1.52%
  • 1................................................. Terrible

2 3.03%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    The sense of reiatsu, when did that become a sense? lol.. Its called sensing reiatsu, similar to sensing spiritual power in DB/Z... its not an actual sense.. as in touch, smell, etc.. But i do get what you are trying to say.. that he controls your ability to sense/feel reiatsu.. I dont really remember him saying that, though. He said it controlled all 5 senses.. You could consider sensing reiatsu as feeling reiatsu, though.. but still..

He could only tell that it was aizen because he used his sword, and could tell that it was kyoka suigetsu because of its reiatsu. Wasnt that how it was, anyway? Thats why he let himself get stabbed, i believe.. Because i highly doubt aizen would give his zan to someone else.. that just seems a bit too risky, but it is aizen...

Yamamoto's punch was epic and the Scars and his back made him look badass. I like his moves with One Bone and Twin Bones, but I wonder if that last attack killed WW. I doubt WW is dead. I wonder if Ichigo is reading a book through all this or maybe he went home.
    Signature by me.

This chapter was just amazing. Yama better rape WW, I love how he just throws away Rujin Jakka "Do you really think I could do nothing without Ryujin Jakka?" - I was jumping out of my chair at that point. I also love how Ichigo is just sitting and watching, maybe he'll take on the role of Inoue? "Genryuusai-kun!! Genryuusai-kun!.... Genryuusai-Kuuunnnnnnn!"
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

yamas last stance reminds of me of rob lucci ultimate attack, that one will definitely pawn WW

Rofl

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    well that is what he thought.if i remember correctly he said that he found him because he felt his reiatsu but i think that aizen have said that kyoka suigetsu controls all senses including the sense of reiatsu
    okay..... ummm.... did u get hit on your head.... suigetsu controlling reiatsu wow you never stop lol u make me laugh

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Good god! This story just doesn't go anywhere .....

Talking

really hope yama goes an whoops ww ass too death stands there an goes (back too the kitchen bitch) aizen its time for a lesson
    oh my god am back

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    okay..... ummm.... did u get hit on your head.... suigetsu controlling reiatsu wow you never stop lol u make me laugh
    i didnt say it controls reiatsu i said it controls the sense of reiatsu

If anything I think Yamamoto knows how to fight an instant regen hollow better than anyone, he knows you gotta destroy the whole thing before it has a chance to regenerate. Im hoping this last twin punch just blows him up lol, I wanna see WW just shatter like a piece of glass.

I wonder if Gin is going to be the one to snipe Yama from behind or something...
    A pie in the sky?