4 6.06%
  • 2................................................. Bad

1 1.52%
  • 1................................................. Terrible

2 3.03%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coca View Post
    Good chapter. Though even if Yamaji were to fall, I think Aizen still has a looooong road ahead of him if we were to re-examine the current field:

So far, it's Aizen, Gin, Wonderweiss, and Yammy

vs.

Yamaji
    Unohana
    Urahara
    Yoruichi
    Ishida's dad
    Ichigo's dad
    Hachi (I didn't see him go down yet)
    Ukitake (??? Kensuke may have been owned by WW, but Ukitake is one of the strongest captains and I didn't really see him take MAJOR damage, so he may be a viable fighter, especially if Unohana were to heal him, though I suspect Gin might make a move and we'll get to see an awesome Unohana x Gin faceoff. *fingers crossed*)

and if Yammy doesn't win...
    Byakuya
    Kenpachi
    Kurotsuchi
    Nemu

and if Inoue's doing her thing...
    Renji
    Rukia
    Ishida
    Chad
    Nel (very low possibility)

and if Yammy fails and everyone in HM goes back to the real world and Inoue does her thing on the wounded there, well, it'll be Aizen and Co. vs everyone else, and as we all know, last time that happened, Aizen ran away via the handy dandy Negacion.

As far as I'm concerned it's 14+ against 4. Oh wait it feels as though I'm forgetting someone, oh that's right...

ICHIGO!!!

15+ vs 4. If Aizen manages to win, he totally deserves to be God for performing a complete miracle. Though it may not be so hard seeing as how no one can REALLY kill Aizen except Ichigo due to Kyoka Suigetsu, and Aizen still has bankai, and he is also, according to Gin, "really strong". LOL
    i don't know why people keep on bringing ishhin and ryuken into this saga because really they dont have reason to fight so you adding them into the people who can face aizen and co is rather far fetched

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

They live in Karakura town and that location was part of Aizen's scheme. Seems reason enough for me for them to get involved on some small level.
    "Don't use overly strong words... It'll make you look weak." - Aizen Sosuke, BLEACH.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Androoh View Post
    They live in Karakura town and that location was part of Aizen's scheme. Seems reason enough for me for them to get involved on some small level.
    i dont see them stepping in thats all if uruhara and yourichi step in and still no progress that means soul society deserves to fall come on they have the vizards plus captains still nothing so adding more characters is just ridiculous

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

!! God Of Bleachtardz !! Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    Total Total Pwnage there, YAMA IS ONE BAD DUDE

"Never argue with an idiot...
    First they stoop you to their level, and then they beat you with experience." -
    Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_ryu View Post
    Bet you Aizen use his Illusion on Yamamoto Genryuusai and this will happen xD

LOL,. that pic made me laugh for like an hour
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    LOL!!! That's so funny!!!
    finally someone did it that girl was crazy.

I doubt that Yamamoto was affected by an illusion. He learned how to find the real Aizen through the illusion, remember?

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_ryu View Post
    Bet you Aizen use his Illusion on Yamamoto Genryuusai and this will happen xD

Oh My God Thats just hillarious, couldnt stop laughing when i seen it
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I doubt that Yamamoto was affected by an illusion. He learned how to find the real Aizen through the illusion, remember?
    well that is what he thought.if i remember correctly he said that he found him because he felt his reiatsu but i think that aizen have said that kyoka suigetsu controls all senses including the sense of reiatsu

Master roshi's punching hinamori made sado cry

Spoiler!