4 6.06%
  • 2................................................. Bad

1 1.52%
  • 1................................................. Terrible

2 3.03%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Knew the old man had some extra tricks up his sleave
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Yamamoto!!! superb chapter !!! After a long time did i read an epic chapter..

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    yama would pawn aizen without their shikai, in fact without his shikai the other captains is enough to stop aizen. that's why they need ichigo on this battle since he hasn't seen aizens release
    I really don't understand it. Ichigo obviously watched Aizen using his shikai on the captains. What else does he have to look at to be cought in the illusion? Aizen can show him all he needs with his speed.. i don't get this whole "Ichigo is the only one..".

Quote Originally Posted by Mofriese View Post
    I really don't understand it. Ichigo obviously watched Aizen using his shikai on the captains. What else does he have to look at to be cought in the illusion? Aizen can show him all he needs with his speed.. i don't get this whole "Ichigo is the only one..".
    He saw Aizen using the shikai's ability, but he did not see Aizen release it. Aizen has not released, and the ability of his shikai is permanent and remains even when it is not released.

I think it's kinda like the HXH stuff: you need to meet certain conditions, before you actually have that power. Shoot, he got in before me and with a better reason...
    Anyways, kind of confused, but nice to see Yama put up a fight, but I still think they should swarm Aizen; or at least, why is everybody always watching the others fight, instead of helping (goes for Aizen, too)? I know it's the 11th company policy, but if it's applied also for all the others, I haven't been notified.
    And, this might just be me, but I think "the stronger in the last 1000 years" is just him boasting.

That's just an assumption.
    Maybe some of them just served as the CC for 10 or 20 years, but I'd say that the Gotei is as old as the mankind, otherwise it would not make sense for me.
    Cromagnon existed 45 000 years ago

But awesome to see someone else pwning for once instead of Aizen, and maybe finally WW will die!

nice chapter.but i dont get one thing why didnt aizen use kyouka suigetsu to stab yamamoto now that hiw zans power has been sealed away?if he dont do it now ww will die and he ll lose his chance

Aizen already stabbed Yamamoto. He was either expecting WW to finish off Yamamoto, or everything happened so fast, even for him.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Aizen already stabbed Yamamoto. He was either expecting WW to finish off Yamamoto, or everything happened so fast, even for him.
    yes i know that he did but i dont think he would expect to bring him down in one hit,now he had the chance to stab him again.and i think that he knew yamamotos power he could understand if ww could kill him.so i think that either ww has other abilities too or aizen has another plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub@n!T!co View Post
    maybe true, but after the fact the only who can and will destroy Aizen is Ichigo, in super hollow form or not, do u think Aizen doesn't have a Hollow form himself?, cuz i know for sure he does.
    This is my guess on the power levels

Yamaji with Zanpakutou > Aizen
    Aizen Hollow > Yamaji with Zanpakutou (I guess, cause he'd be way too overpowered)

Yamaji > Aizen > Ichigo (everyone with zanpak.)
    Aizen > Ichigo hollow v1 (proved when Ichigo just showed up)
    Aizen Hollow > Ichigo hollow
    Aizen Resur. <> Ichigo Hollow v2 (Not sure because I can't imagine the difference in power)