6 7.59%
  • 3................................................. Average

3 3.80%
  • 2................................................. Bad

0 0%
  • 1................................................. Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Huh? Just wait a second. ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ just made a thread for new One Piece chapter! Does it that mean he's became a fan of it?

omfg so awesome this chapter....whitebeard is jsut such a badass, im like wtf amazing...

but one thing is disappointing, BB was like crap to a heavy wounded WB, but still shanks said BB is really strong and gave him the scar on his face and I think that was before he got his devil fruit...

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    Wow I loved this chapter I mean it was short but it seemed to last forever. We finally got to see things like part of the will of d, whats on bb doctors back, who the prisoners were, and the tearful death of edward newgate. Oh and when i saw Busco Shots face i nearly puked.

T.T epic. best death since Boromir in LOTR
    reading manga and condorito

Quite possibly the best chapter in OP! Emotional, exciting, informational, epic...

Loved it and he was a man to the end. I never thought he would be able to kill any of BB's pirates or him but I thought he would at least damage him. Really hope BB has a permanent wound that will never heal from BB!

I kinda sense that the remaining pirates will split up and then they will form renegade groups hunting down the BB priates, maybe separating them into special arcs on killing each on off individually.

Awesome Awesome chapter though, gonna re-read it a lot
    A pie in the sky?

darn... whitebeard might've made a spot on my favorite characters... All he wanted was a family :(

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...

Has anyone realised that Bon chan died for nothing, he didn't have to give his life to open the Gates of Justice

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/576-65/5

Since hes dead his DF goes back into the world right? I was just thinking about how epicly awesome it would be if Sanji had his DF, imagine all his kicks would cause earthquakes, or even when he just slams his foot on the ground a huge fissure opens up!

But anyways Magellan was in the Justice Gates operation room too so Bon Chan had to hold him off while the hypnotized guards opened the gates, only the guards were hypnotized after all.
    A pie in the sky?

Has anyone realised that Bon chan died for nothing, he didn't have to give his life to open the Gates of Justice

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/576-65/5
    Actually, Laffite is implying that he only hypnotized the marines in the control room of the Gate for Marineford, not Impel Down. From what he said, it worked for more than just them since it's the real reason why Luffy and co. were able to reach Marineford in the first place. Bon Kurei getting the ID Gates of Justice open was just the punchline.

And, wow. I'm not sure what to think of Blackbeard now, especially considering he hasn't fallen asleep at the wrong time (one of the prime traits of Ds).

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Blackbeard is a pussy infront of Haki users, but Whitebeard is truely a monster:

*Stabbed 267 Times
    *Shot by 562 bullets
    *Blasted by 46 cannonballs

And he died standing, that's what you call an Epic death.
    ;_;

This.

We can also deduce that Sengoku might have a knowledge of the existence of the fabled One Piece.

I have loved this arc. The previous arcs really built up a great momentum for this end. ;_;

R.I.P. Whitebeard and Ace.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 03-03-2010 at 11:33 PM.