Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,690
    I Love Yama YAY!...(happy happy joy joy). Don't mess with the Geezer Dude!

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  2. #12
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Proper Link to the spoiler thread: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15511

    I knew that Yama could beat WW easily without RJ, but I expected Aizen to intervene. Still a nice development, though.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    21
    Oh snap. Oldman going all out with his iron fists. I can't wait.

  4. #14
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,937
    This chapter sounds great O_o Never though id say this lol.

    But seriously i'm glad we see yama rip some ass. Tired of seeing only the bad guys being badass.

  5. #15
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    584
    haha always knew rj weren't his only strength but for some reason i feel sorry for ww he sure got a beat down, funny how aizen just watched his subordinate that's meant to serve a great deal to him get eaten by grandpa unless that aint really ww..........

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  6. #16
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    I hope Kubo dedicates a chapter to giving us a glimpse of his life prior to being modified by Aizen. I would enjoy the revelation of him being a vasto lorde or something of considerable power(superior to any espada) and playing an important role of hueco mundo affairs.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  7. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I hope Kubo dedicates a chapter to giving us a glimpse of his life prior to being modified by Aizen. I would enjoy the revelation of him being a vasto lorde or something of considerable power(superior to any espada) and playing an important role of hueco mundo affairs.
    That would be awsome, would also show in a way how powerful Yama is, if he can use only his fists to take care of a VL

  8. #18
    I hope there is just a little more than just Yama kicking the crap out of WW, because at the rate the fights are progressing the story wont progress for at least another 3 months.

  9. #19
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander45 View Post
    I hope there is just a little more than just Yama kicking the crap out of WW, because at the rate the fights are progressing the story wont progress for at least another 3 months.
    before all people were saying was less talk more action now ur saying less action more talk lol people make up your minds

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  10. #20
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    soul society, New York (buffalo -_-)
    Posts
    2,119
    yama-ji is a g!
    (

    avatar and sig made by kyosuke
    I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

    THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •