Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What Next?

Gah, fillers already.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Woofcat; 07-18-2007 at 01:57 AM.

i don't think the fillers after water 7 are gonna be that long, probably just a small 5-10 episode arc, or shorter as it seems that thriller bark arc seems to be shorter than other arcs.
    And FrogKing, about Zoro's katana, since u don't read the manga, i wouldn't keep my hopes up :ahhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Spoiler!
    I think you should spoil tag that. o.0

One Piece fillers never really failed me before. I enjoyed some of them. Also, at least this isn't like Naruto's huge filler gap. I mean where the hell is Kakashi Gaiden. That arc was the only reason left for me to watch Naruto!
    Last edited by Woofcat; 07-18-2007 at 01:57 AM.

I tried a logical "spoiler" tag and it didn't work. Is there any way for an actual spoiler tag?

Woofcat edit: its [*spoiler] [*/spoiler] with out the stars.
    Last edited by Woofcat; 07-18-2007 at 01:58 AM.

Gah, fillers already.
    Spoiler!
    lol.. I think they will Franky run with out underwear. In anime if franky running naked, there always smokes/dust covering him up. same as manga. heheh

Ah, thanks woofcat. Sorry about that. >_< The forums I'm used to, the spoiler tag is like this. [*SPOILER=____] [*/SPOLER]

Quote Originally Posted by Erpada View Post
    i don't think the fillers after water 7 are gonna be that long, probably just a small 5-10 episode arc, or shorter as it seems that thriller bark arc seems to be shorter than other arcs.
    And FrogKing, about Zoro's katana, since u don't read the manga, i wouldn't keep my hopes up :ahhhhh
    DAMN! Well, I guess it will make it even better when the anime addresses Zoro's new katana properly.

Thanks for the spoiler tags! OP is the last anime-only show that I watch and have specific reasons. I read the manga, but I read it in parallel to the anime and don't read ahead.

note: crap I read the follow up post...

Aww, I feel bad for FrogKing, he got spoiled by Dodski. >_< Let's make a rule, NO SPOILERS in the anime threads.

Aww, I feel bad for FrogKing, he got spoiled by Dodski. >_< Let's make a rule, NO SPOILERS in the anime threads.
    Second that request, only talk about events upto the current episode.

I'm assuming that there will be a filler episode for each crew member, and once they leave W7, there will be a filler mini-arc. At AX, Uda-san said that there was going to be around 16 filler episodes before Thriller Bark.

Also, I wanna send a shout out to my boy Cr4zy. Word up, homey.

*did I just say "word up"?*