Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What Next?

What Next?

What do you feel will be the filler series after this current Arc is resolved? I read the Manga and know for a fact that they will take their dear sweet time with this next fller Arc.

In general One Piece Filler is the best filler out there, so I have high hopes for an entertaining light-hearted filler that I predict will last about 15-20 episodes. Any thoughts?

P.S. First thread FTW!:luffy

Retired Administrator
    I have a feeling they will get the ship and leave water7 then have a filler ark, maybe get to know the ship better etc. There is only so much adventure to be had for pirates on a city island.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    I have a feeling they will get the ship and leave water7 then have a filler ark, maybe get to know the ship better etc. There is only so much adventure to be had for pirates on a city island.
    I thought of the same thing, but in my opinion it would of been better at have all the fillers show at the end of the post-enies lobby arc instead of half way through, so then you know whats episodes are important to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopopolis View Post
    I thought of the same thing, but in my opinion it would of been better at have all the fillers show at the end of the post-enies lobby arc instead of half way through, so then you know whats episodes are important to watch.
    I can see why people would like that, but in relation to the story -- I like the fact that filler is intwined into cannon; this'll give the watcher a better sense of time, and give Franky more time to build the new ship so it doesn't seem so ridiculous how quickly he builds the ship.

Also, it leaves less time for a dry spell from canon, which I can see the appeal.

Even though One piece fillers are (relatively) amazing, I still love the canon more.

It's an approach that I see Bleach Anime following now, and I think that it doesn't work quite as well there, but then again, I don't know how an anime-only viewer feels about it.

To them, there's no way to decipher what's actual canon and what's filler, and I think incorporating both together is a great way to make it feel less filler like.

Well i must say i too perfer canon, but the fillers give the anime a little kick.

But still i want the fillers to end quickly so we can get to the skull jokes ^^

After the Post EL arc I think the anime will have to pause for a few weeks so that it doesn't catch up to the manga so soon.
    I can't wait to watch the ep. with the new bounties!!

hehe, skull jokes.. I'd love to see that - if I had eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by archanfel View Post
    Fellow Fans, I bear grim news (assuming this has not been brought up already)

I give you, the upcoming One Piece anime schedule:

7/15 318 「母は强し!ゾロのドタバタ家事手伝い」
    "The Mother is Strong! Zoro's Slapstick Housework Help" (Zoro filler)

7/22 319 「サンジ衝撃!謎の爺さんと激ウマ料理」
    "Sanji charges! The mysterious old man and super tasty food!"(Sanji filler)

7/29 320 「気違いのような繁華街!ナミとロビンshopping大イベント」
    "The wild downtown! Nami and Robin's big shopping event!" (Nami/Robin filler)

8/5 NO ONE PIECE

8/12 NO ONE PIECE

8/19 321 「すべて水の都を沸き立たせます!彼らはすべて悬赏をかけられました」
    "The entire Water 7 shaken! They all become wanted!" (Finally, manga chapter 435...)

So yea, mark 8/19 on your calender and don't be bothered for a month...
    Tooken from archanfel

Two weeks of no One Piece, and there was some kind of saying that there were going to be a total of 13 filler episodes. I don't know if this is true, but most likely not.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    I agree with Woolfie that the big filler will be off Water7...although by the looks of it (ANN) there are a few fillers sprinkled in before the Mugiwaras leave W7.

I wonder how they will tackle Zoro's missing katana...I noticed he still carries the hilt/saba around even though the blade is gone. Is he gonna keep carrying the hilt/saba or will the animators have him go back to a 'regular' katana. I don't read the manga (so theories only please), but maybe he'll find a replacement before they leave W7. Hopefully it will be on par with Wado Ichimonji and be one of the 20 best katanas...I mean Yubashiri was one of the 50 top ones, so it has to be better!
    :ossu

What story arc is the anime at right now, ending water7?

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    What story arc is the anime at right now, ending water7?
    I guess the Water7 arc is ending. The Mugiwara's ship was just lost and Vice Admiral Garp just left the island. Franky, Icerberg, and the rest of GL company are building a ship (although this hasn't been shown other than boards). No new bounties have come out and Luffy just went on the first filler quest last week with Chopper...