Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think some big things are happen when naruto uses his fox mode now thats he really going to fight,

Now that the fox won't interfear with naruto's chakra system

Naruto will not need a clone to do a rasengan with the bjuu cloak arms. Well untill he masters it at least.

And therefore once he masters a rasengan without a clone, that means he only needs one clone to do a wind rasengan.

But it deosn't stop there, THE KEY THING IN NARUTO'S growth is doing a one handed rasengan. I have always tried to emphasis the importannce of this in this thread.
    Naruto is still using extra arms(chakra arms) to make a rasengan. Sooner or later he will use those arms to make a wind rasengan. And therefore naruto wouldn't need a clone AT ALL for the rasengan or a wind rasengan(in Riko mode for a wind rasengan).

I think at this point the time is right and naruto has to do it.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

yes really glad the fox finally made this deal with naruto to fight madara with both of their full powers for a change.

Been waiting a long time for this. really excited.

He already can make a one-handed Rasenshuriken in Kyuubi Chakra Mode. He can make like six normal Rasengans at once without a clone. I think his Clone/Rasengan ratio is like 10:1 if they're in Kyuubi Chakra Mode. However, if the Kyuubi gives him its full power and doesn't try to take over his body, he can freely use up both their chakra... which means more clones and more Rasengans. Or bigger Rasengans and stronger clones.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I think some big things are happen when naruto uses his fox mode now thats he really going to fight,

Now that the fox won't interfear with naruto's chakra system

Naruto will not need a clone to do a rasengan with the bjuu cloak arms. Well untill he masters it at least.

And therefore once he masters a rasengan without a clone, that means he only needs one clone to do a wind rasengan.

But it deosn't stop there, THE KEY THING IN NARUTO'S growth is doing a one handed rasengan. I have always tried to emphasis the importannce of this in this thread.
    Naruto is still using extra arms(chakra arms) to make a rasengan. Sooner or later he will use those arms to make a wind rasengan. And therefore naruto wouldn't need a clone AT ALL for the rasengan or a wind rasengan(in Riko mode for a wind rasengan).

I think at this point the time is right and naruto has to do it.
    That sounds nice, but i think what might happen is if Tobi unleashes Gedo Mazo on the battlefield again, Naruto might fully transform into the nine tails, but with full cooperation from the kyuubi. Now that would be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    That sounds nice, but i think what might happen is if Tobi unleashes Gedo Mazo on the battlefield again, Naruto might fully transform into the nine tails, but with full cooperation from the kyuubi. Now that would be sick.
    I wrote that post before naruto went to fight zetsu after the raiakge, I was expecting him to do a one handed ransegan but he did do a wind rasengan without clones which means he can do a rasengan without a clone but he seems to just aviod doing for some reason.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.