Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527

    Naruto's relationship with the nine tails

    Hi all,

    These are just some thoughts about Naruto and the nine tail fox throughout the series so far. I thought it would be a good idea to break this up into two parts; Naruto's perpective and the fox's perpective.

    Naruto's Perpective
    Spoiler!


    Fox's Perspective
    Spoiler!


    That’s pretty much all I wanted to discuss, Lets us know what you guys think.
    Last edited by psukkar; 06-29-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: looked messy
    The Master's Legacy



    If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

  2. #2
    The Copy Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    197
    9 tails charkra only effects naruto when he uses it, naruto naturally has large charkra source without the 9 tails (kakashi states that naruto has 4 times more charkra than him during fuuton resen-shuriken training), naruto was a below average ninja with the guts to never give up... He was never gifted and he never practiced chrakra control... thats why he cant control his own chrakra. He uses a shadow clone to make the rasengan because he isnt skilled enougth to do it on his own, he has to split the 2 parts to the rasengan up. (Spinning and Releasing charkra) To make it easier for him. Not because the 9 tails is in his body, its locked behind a seal... 9 tails chrakra is only used when naruto shouts at the fox (Naruto v neji fight), Naruto's life is in danger (when he first succefully uses the summoning jutsu), when he gets angry (Orochimaru talking about sasuke on the bridge)... Now that naruto is a sage he has better control over his chrakra as thats what he needed to do to obtain the power of nature, which brings me to the point Naruto is a better stronger sage than Jiraya because the next generation always suppases the previous one. It was a nice read and it made me think about it.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    9 tails charkra only effects naruto when he uses it, naruto naturally has large charkra source without the 9 tails (kakashi states that naruto has 4 times more charkra than him during fuuton resen-shuriken training), naruto was a below average ninja with the guts to never give up... He was never gifted and he never practiced chrakra control... thats why he cant control his own chrakra. He uses a shadow clone to make the rasengan because he isnt skilled enougth to do it on his own, he has to split the 2 parts to the rasengan up. (Spinning and Releasing charkra) To make it easier for him. Not because the 9 tails is in his body, its locked behind a seal... 9 tails chrakra is only used when naruto shouts at the fox (Naruto v neji fight), Naruto's life is in danger (when he first succefully uses the summoning jutsu), when he gets angry (Orochimaru talking about sasuke on the bridge)... Now that naruto is a sage he has better control over his chrakra as thats what he needed to do to obtain the power of nature, which brings me to the point Naruto is a better stronger sage than Jiraya because the next generation always suppases the previous one. It was a nice read and it made me think about it.
    The seal constantly mixes the Kyuubi chakra into Naruto making it harder to control his own chakra [ all text in manga talking about the seal says as much]. This, however, is incremental and it becomes vastly more difficult to control when he forcibly extracts the Kyuubi's chakra.

    ...but why try to control a nuclear bomb...
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    691
    Its pretty simple Naruto has better chakra control then Jiraiya, because he has Kyuubi which makes his chakra vastly harder to control then the average Ninja.

  5. #5
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Its pretty simple Naruto has better chakra control then Jiraiya, because he has Kyuubi which makes his chakra vastly harder to control then the average Ninja.
    Yea looks like we agree, but I always wondered why Pa frog didn't speculate about Naruto's success considering hes the first to master sage mode.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Posts
    1,481
    Its possible..........

    nice read by the way.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    691
    I think he was amazed, since Naruto is widely regarded as an idiot. Which is an inaccurate statement its more like Naruto is uneducated making complicated discussion go over his head. If you break a topic down to the most simple components Naruto will grasp it very quickly.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    I think he was amazed, since Naruto is widely regarded as an idiot. Which is an inaccurate statement its more like Naruto is uneducated making complicated discussion go over his head. If you break a topic down to the most simple components Naruto will grasp it very quickly.
    Naruto is a genius I made a thread about it a long time ago and this is why. He can grasp concepts and figure out ways to make it seem so simple when to others the task may be insurmountable. "Oh I'll just use a clone to do it" ... as Kakashi said even so noone else but Naruto could use that tactic and have it work.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  9. #9
    うちはマダラ Burakku☆Sutā's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    586
    i agree, he is a genius, especially now mastered the use of his shadow clones especially with the fight between kakuzu and naruto. Analyzing the situation on kakuzu style of fighting.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

    You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.


    I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."


    If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

  10. #10
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Looks like a lot people think by being a genius you can balance natural energy with your own chakra perfectly to obtain true sage mode.

    Well I have a question for all who believe that.

    If all you need to be is a genius to balance the two chakras why wasn't the forth hokage (considered a genius once a generation) even mentioned he was competent in using natural energy by Pa frog? Even though he clearly had a contract with the frogs as he was able to summon gambunta.

    When Naruto obtained sage mode he was constantly bench-marked to the next best user and that was Jiraya, and this was by Pa frog.

    Look at this page Pa frog says it best
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page011.html
    Last edited by psukkar; 03-14-2010 at 07:52 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •