Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-Man Chapter 192 Discussion/193 Predictions

The newest chapter is out!

Read it at OneManga! Click here to start reading: D.Gray-Man Chapter 192

Hope you enjoy, I know I did.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So Alma and Kanda were exorcists before the second Exorcist project? Or were they just random people killed by Akuma? I'm a little confused :/ (what else is new)

But that's an awesome twist. I want to know about Kanda pre-brain transplantation XD moar angsty backstory pls :3

The last panel of Alma though was cool. He looked intense.

So my prediction was along the right lines, the second exorcists are artificial bodies with the brains of dead exorcists transplanted into them. I'm guessing the rapid healing effect is a product of having the artificial body, perhaps it was designed that way.

Also, yay for Road in this chapter! I've missed her(not as a doll).

Whew! Road!

I'd like to know what happened to Marie when he was subjected to the Second Exorcist Project.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 03-02-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Nice Chapter!

Road get to me all the time which side is she on.
    First she tried to kill Allen, Now shes saving him. What kind of sick love is that lol?
    Somethings telling me that Road love for Allen is greater than the hatred she has for the Extorcist.
    Last edited by Phixion; 03-06-2010 at 11:34 AM.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

So, I'm supposed to belive that Kanda and Marie are living, breathing, Frankensteins? That's trippy Yoshino

To be honest the Black Order is starting to tick me off. Besides the main cast and some supporting characters they're predominantly a group of jerks who do whatever they feel is right to destroy Akuma with no regard to their own or morality.

I feel more sympathetic for the Noah, and they're destroying the world. What does that tell you?

Also felt really bad for Alma, he took a harsh beating. Overall, it was a nice chap, glad Allen finally regained consciousness.

I'm totally ok with Road crushing on him, they go well together. Then again Allen & Lenalee is good too. Been forever since we've seen her or a bunch of the main cast though.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

D.Gray-man 193

welll..... ive just been a member of manga share, my firsttime posting a overview...

well im looking forward for the third season of the D.Gray Man.... i think it may also surpass it and may extend to season four or end the anime to a movie.

about the manga.... the last three or four chapter is so very...... so very awkward... to kanda's and alma's memory.... just disturbing to see it.... but it keeps me awake every night imagining whats goona happen next.!!!!!!!

hope it come soon..... both manga and anime... good day to all

wow you like punctuation a lot don't ya. anyone feel the manga is kinda drifting off plot ?
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Well, Dgrayman's felt different ever since the change from weekly to monthly releases but yeah it hasn't felt quite the same.

Going into Kanda's backstory is still a good route to go, seeing as his backstory hasn't been touched upon hardly, but I think it's the absence of the usual gang and the lack of a clear-cut goal that's keeping the manga from going back to how it use to be.

Overall, it's still good quality just not as good as it used to be, but as long as Yoshino is ok and keeps up the good work I'm not complaining.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

D.Gray-man Tyki

i think allen will join the noah clan hmmmm... im just thinking why cant allen just tell earl to just let him take lenalee and lavi and just leave....on second thoughts nvm about lenalee she will whine.