Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Shippuuden episode 149 Discussion

1/5

- hated it, was a waste of my life.

- Like naruto couldnt just use a shadow clone to jump over the wooden wall to help out

- How many times did naruto need to be saved?

- Only reason it got a 1 was because i liked how naruto used his fox charkra to blow up the house.

- A jutsu that can contol and entire village? Why destroy a village when you could use the people to fight for you?
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

I liked it.
    Signature by me.

Yeah, I didn't think it was awful at all, it was pretty decent. Kyuubi Naruto moment was funny, too bad he didn't just resist their second attack as well.

@ Kakashi, Naruto easily could have, but he decided to go after Hotaru himself. I'm sure he realizes as we do that Yamato + Sai + Sakura > fodder nin.

worst episode EVER, i don't care that is filler and it's not related with a true manga story but still i'm thinking is it possible to show the guys from konoha more weaker and powerless ? well i guess not, yes naruto can handle the akatsuki elite ninjas but get's owned by 4 clowns, yes CLOWNS, those guys doesn't look like ninjas at all, i bet the team of konohamaru can do more damage then these guys on the present time. Well shame for the naruto anime story writers, how Dragon ball GT raped Dragon ball Z, the same way this fillers are raping naruto story. And still this episode doesn't have any logic as well cause naruto getted some chacra from the 9tails (well we saw orange chakra flow) and the chacra was taken from naruto despite the fact that fox chacra is enormous and allmost endless, then another fact that suigetsu can handle hundreds of soldiers easily but sai, sakura, yamato, naruto and some bubble jutsu guy has a big trouble handeling few viligers which are controled by some idiot, actually bovered of mentioning facts here the conclusion is shame on this episode better pretend that i never saw it

The episode was alright to me. Found it kind of funny when the little girl with the ball gave Naruto an explosive tag.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

so I guess last week episode was really a tease till the end...

where the F.. is pain's summon????

It felt just like that Simpsons episode were they're on the highway and signs pass by "Fireworks factory 20 miles"... "Fireworks factory 10 miles" and we never get to see that damn factory!
    Spoiler!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I-S-T-B View Post
    worst episode EVER, i don't care that is filler and it's not related with a true manga story but still i'm thinking is it possible to show the guys from konoha more weaker and powerless ? well i guess not, yes naruto can handle the akatsuki elite ninjas but get's owned by 4 clowns, yes CLOWNS, those guys doesn't look like ninjas at all, i bet the team of konohamaru can do more damage then these guys on the present time. Well shame for the naruto anime story writers, how Dragon ball GT raped Dragon ball Z, the same way this fillers are raping naruto story. And still this episode doesn't have any logic as well cause naruto getted some chacra from the 9tails (well we saw orange chakra flow) and the chacra was taken from naruto despite the fact that fox chacra is enormous and allmost endless, then another fact that suigetsu can handle hundreds of soldiers easily but sai, sakura, yamato, naruto and some bubble jutsu guy has a big trouble handeling few viligers which are controled by some idiot, actually bovered of mentioning facts here the conclusion is shame on this episode better pretend that i never saw it
    LOL! thats fillers for you...
    Hope these "villains" hurry up and get Rasenganed, so I can see the 6tail fend for his life against Pain.

The timeline is so wacked out if we do see Pain (but that was his summon), he should be on his way to konoha, as Madara ordered him to go there before the Jiraya fight.

It would be even more screwey if pain and naruto come face to face at any point in this arc. Thats the fillers for ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    The timeline is so wacked out if we do see Pain (but that was his summon), he should be on his way to konoha, as Madara ordered him to go there before the Jiraya fight.

It would be even more screwey if pain and naruto come face to face at any point in this arc. Thats the fillers for ya!

If naruto met pain now, id stop watching the anime.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja