Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Bleach rip off

Great that your spoiler tag actually works...?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    http://twitter.com/tite_kubo

^ Kubo's Twitter account all Japanese but he posted on what he thought bout the rip off

first to comment on the number of people outside of Japan commenting on the accusations and later to note that he is more interested in Gene Simmons's son being a comic creator than he is in whether any of his work was actually copied
    Is there an english version of what Kubo's saying?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

He's basically saying he is flattered someone is ripping his work off. And that some of you should get off the balls of the person ripping him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He's basically saying he is flattered someone is ripping his work off. And that some of you should get off the balls of the person ripping him off.
    Hilarious, that pretty big of Kubo then! Kubo probably doesnt care because he's already rich. If Kubo was a up and coming artist then Im sure he'd be a little more pissed.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by CorpusDei View Post
    So, yeah. We at both BA and NF have been working on dissecting Incarnate ("drawn" by Nick Simmons) for the last few hours. Here is what we have so far:

From Nick Simmons' wikipedia pages:

From CuDDL @ BA

From selenityshiroi @ BA (she should have made the Incarnate pic a little bit bigger IMO, but still a good effort):

From ??? at NF:

He also stole the famous Lust/Heart scene (posted by Last of the Arrancar @ NF):

Some more stuff from Bleachness:

And finally, from redeternity90 on LiveJournal:

The bottom pic is from a manga called Deadman Wonderland, so I guess Nick Simmons rips off multiple manga.

You should all check out the post at Bleachness (http://community.livejournal.com/bleachness/446299.html), which has a few different pictures and a whole bunch of comments. It also has the contact info for VIZ, Shonen Jump, Shueisha, and the publisher of Incarnate. Please do write them all emails. This story is starting to get picked up by anime news sites, and both the Incarnate and Nick Simmons wikipedia pages have been edited (tastefully) to reflect this news.
    You fail on the last one, it's from hellsing not dead man wonderland, I've read dead man wonderland up to the current chapter and seen hellsing, I know that that last one was from hellsing not dead man wonderland...

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    when it really comes down to it, originality only exists with source.. everybody copies off each other, either intentionally or through inspiration.. it's basically the SAME NEVER-ENDING story being retold over and over again; the struggle/war between the forces of darkness and the forces of light/truth.. duality :]

EDIT: all that changes are names and details; appearances..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by therandomdude2.0 View Post
    You fail on the last one, it's from hellsing not dead man wonderland, I've read dead man wonderland up to the current chapter and seen hellsing, I know that that last one was from hellsing not dead man wonderland...

its similar to deadman too

Seems like that stupid piece of shit Nick Simmons just won't learn. He even went so far as to threaten various Mangaka (Tite Kubo among others )with lawsuits for ripping of HIS work!

That is just unforgivable. Who does he think he is!

You can read everything about it in this article:

http://www.mania.com/nick-simmons-comic-creator-incarnate_article_117126.html
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

What's so hard about letting dead threads be dead?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    when dead threads come alive there known as zombie threads