Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bleach rip off

Oh really?... Kubo and the others stole from him? lol, man what I'd give to punch this kid in the nose.
    LeggoMyWebbo

These were made by a troll on the facebook page... cmon.. Well, I wouldnt be surprised if it was the real one eithe rbut still,, the way he say "magma" for "manga" and say he cant read japanese book cuz it from right to elft and crap like that... it show it was a troll

Oh well, both guy are retard lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    The guy who reviewed "incarnate" said that and you know what the funny part is? he also did a review on a bleach volume yet he didnt notice the stolen artwork.

heres the mangas hes reviewed: http://www.comicbookbin.com/cgi-bin/...&keyword=Leroy
    I think the reason why is because many of the scenes Simmons ripped off weren't introduced in that volume but later. But still, the Orihime and Kenpachi ripoff, how less obvious can it get.

Translation of Nick Simmons' facebook: My dad is rich and we can hire rich lawyers to get away with it.

And he's right.

Just 19 and already a disgrace.

U serious he said that fuckshit on his facebook page? What an asshole seriously...i mean he obviously made the kenpachi lookalike character even have similar characteristics from what i see..what a douchebag

There are other interviews where he admits that "Berserk" is his favorite comic. There is also a video interview of him admitting to reading Japanese comics. So much for not reading "magma".

I seriously can't believe what I saw there.

I'm at a loss of words because of all the stupidity and shit coming out of his mouth.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    He is pathetic. Gets in trouble then thinks his dad will just bail him out of it.

put this a-hole in jail or something, set an example for any other jag offs. Kubo should get a personal apology from this guy, for reals.

that's a #1 rule you don't break in this type of business. you don't do sh*t like this and try to make a buck off it.

this just made me LOL... see what effin 'rich' people with 'status' can get away with?
    soo eff up....i hope this fool gets drop like a dbag that he is.... really cant believe he ACTUALLY selling stuff, lol.....
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"