Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach rip off

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    I concur whole heartedlly with both statements. His only "saving grace" could be that his series is not in stores. Then it could stand to reason that he was just practicing and someone leaked his drawings.

Anyway, I really hope this isnt in stores, if so, thats just plain weak!
    It is in store, there even tshirt and such other crap. There's 3 volume serialized so far....

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Got all 3 volumes...or chapters...or whatever

I can safely say it's the mother of all rip-offs

LMAO, did you buy the volume or just downloaded them? Cuz if you bought them... lmao..

It's in stores? Man watta lawsuit. Looks like Gene Simmons is gonna have to cough up some dough to Viz Media.

WTF did this kid think no one was gonna notice? That no one outside of Japan besides him ever read Bleach? lol.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    LMAO, did you buy the volume or just downloaded them? Cuz if you bought them... lmao..
    Downloaded

If I were to actually purchase them, I wold pour gasoline on myself, set my self on fire, and jump out the window..

Then if I still had time...go back to the store and demand a refund before departing to God to Pimp smack his sorry @ss for allowing the birth of nick simmons

apparently it's in stores...lmao
    http://www.comicbookbin.com/incarnate001.html
    http://www.aetv.com/gene-simmons-fam...els/incarnate/

This only good thing I was able to enjoy out of this comic, was the nice coloring. Now I feel ashamed for reading it in the first place haha

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Simmons, with art assists from Nan Kim, Ben Harvey, Shi Hua Wang of Studio Il, has produced a graphic narrative that explodes off the page. It’s as if Simmons and company ascribe to some gospel of Neal Adams – let no panel of comic book art be uninteresting.
    The guy who reviewed "incarnate" said that and you know what the funny part is? he also did a review on a bleach volume yet he didnt notice the stolen artwork.

heres the mangas hes reviewed: http://www.comicbookbin.com/cgi-bin/...&keyword=Leroy

What a worthless sack of shit Nick Simmons is. A big fuck you to anyone who assisted him in deliberately ripping off someone else's creation and work.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 02-25-2010 at 06:05 PM.

This popped up on my Sankaku feed this morning. Despite hating Bleach with a passion, I hate plagiarism even more. Hope the twat gets fucked over big time.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    WoW just WoW, i must say i i didnt expect this, but then again wouldnt they have acted if they knew about it already?

looks fishy, ic Conspiracy for Profits (ala Martin)

Here i took this post from AP forums.....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shmeckie View Post

Reply to this^

Nick Simmons you adorable piece of human garbage...

that lazy basterd,, he need to come up with his own stuff
    Spoiler!

Is he serious with those posts? The guy's an absolute piece of trash. If he isn't going to own up to what he did than he needs to at least shut the hell up and stop posting crap. I hope that spoiled piece of shit doesn't get his daddy to help him slip through this unscathed.