Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach rip off

Bleach rip off

anyone seen this on naruto fan?

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=596551

there is more on that thread as well, spread the word. this guy is getting money for stealing other peoples hard work.

Bleach, Hellsing, dead man wonderland to name a few.

So, yeah. We at both BA and NF have been working on dissecting Incarnate ("drawn" by Nick Simmons) for the last few hours. Here is what we have so far:

From Nick Simmons' wikipedia pages:

From CuDDL @ BA

From selenityshiroi @ BA (she should have made the Incarnate pic a little bit bigger IMO, but still a good effort):

From ??? at NF:

He also stole the famous Lust/Heart scene (posted by Last of the Arrancar @ NF):

Some more stuff from Bleachness:

And finally, from redeternity90 on LiveJournal:

The bottom pic is from a manga called Deadman Wonderland, so I guess Nick Simmons rips off multiple manga.

You should all check out the post at Bleachness (http://community.livejournal.com/bleachness/446299.html), which has a few different pictures and a whole bunch of comments. It also has the contact info for VIZ, Shonen Jump, Shueisha, and the publisher of Incarnate. Please do write them all emails. This story is starting to get picked up by anime news sites, and both the Incarnate and Nick Simmons wikipedia pages have been edited (tastefully) to reflect this news.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    that nick dude went hard totally raped bleach

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Is he really making money off of this? Man watta faggot. What can anyone do about it though? I'm really asking, it's not rhetorical.

Edit: Viz Media has a team on the case. Kubo has tweeted about it and this kid is Gene Simmon's son. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Last edited by [CiTo]; 02-25-2010 at 04:12 AM.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Alright, that guy need to get jailed for his whole life. I dont give a shit if his dad is a kiss member or wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Is he really making money off of this? Man watta faggot. What can anyone do about it though? I'm really asking, it's not rhetorical.

Edit: Viz Media has a team on the case. Kubo has tweeted about it and this kid is Gene Simmon's son. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Alright, that guy need to get jailed for his whole life. I dont give a shit if his dad is a kiss member or wtf.
    I concur whole heartedlly with both statements. His only "saving grace" could be that his series is not in stores. Then it could stand to reason that he was just practicing and someone leaked his drawings.

Anyway, I really hope this isnt in stores, if so, thats just plain weak!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Damn i was just gonna make a thread about this but then i saw yours. Heres some more info but i dont know if itll be new.
    http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/0...-nick-simmons/

wow haha what a loser that nick simmons dude is! He is too pathetic to come up with anything by himself that doesn't suck.

But WHY did he copy off the Hueco Mundo arc? WHYYYYYYY????!!!!!111 Because if so, then he must be one of few who enjoyed it on this planet. I didn't think the Ulquiorra fight was bad, in fact, it was probably the only redeeming thing of that entire arc, and while I am all pissed off as well for having him to blatantly be inspired (read rip off) other peoples' works, the irony is still there, he could've picked something better to pick XD But myeah, I was wondering whether this was in fact out in stores already but good to know it isn't. I can understand that a person can be inspired by others' works, it's natural, but this is absurd. He also copies off Kubo's rather distinct artistic style instead of even trying to develop his own, so lamesauce on all levels.

Got all 3 volumes...or chapters...or whatever

I can safely say it's the mother of all rip-offs