Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll

28 49.12%

15 26.32%

11 19.30%

2 3.51%

1 1.75%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    If Ichigo does not pop up now to help Yamaji then I hope Aizen puts his katana so deep into Ichigo that it will come out the other side.
    As I said in the spoiler discussion I don't want the old man to die... Aizen has to retread somehow I hope, I really really don't like Aizens last panel lol.
    But I liked the chapter overall, a very nice entry.

ichigo is so pissing on his pants for the past few chapters that if he go out there he will only be helping WW extinguish yamas fire

it's really time for urahara and company to make an appearance

I bet Yama's going to end up overpowering WW and incinerating him from the inside out or something insane like that lol. But seriously he should have ignited himself in a column of flame the second he had Aizen by the hand that way he can at least hurt him a little bit...

Im wondering what other purpose the 4 columns might serve for SS...Maybe its to keep Yamamoto's power inside so when he finally does release his bankai its so massive and destructive its just going to wipe out everything inside of the barrier? Or maybe they will reverse the barrier to transport Aizen to somewhere else in SS that they can capture him or destroy him?

I agree with all the others here though, Urahara needs to show up and so do the other "captains" because if they keep waiting Aizen is just going to end up killing all their comrades and any help they may think they have haha.
    A pie in the sky?

the ending just wasnt good
    again some bad shit in favour for aizen
    i hope the beginning of the next chapter will make this ending better
    but i doubt that

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

I can't wait!

with all this going on, why aren't anybody using bankai. will the pillar be destroyed with the amount of reitsu with the level of reitsu the captain have
    Spoiler!

Ok where to start.....

Finally after waiting patiently to see Yama and Aizen go one on one, we see Yama get stabbed in the stomach and his zanpaktou's power nullified by WonderWeiss. Pretty damn brilliant by the way by Aizen making an arrancar whose power is to extinguish Rujinnjakka's flame.

Ichigo still standing there I mean dude you still can't find an opening. Am hoping in next week's chapter he does go one on one with WW so that Yama can collect himself a little.

Ummm what the hell happen to Kensei. We didn't even get to see WW take him down, even though it would be a waste of some pages, I would've liked to see what happened to the guy.

There is a part of me that thinks that at the end of the next chapter I kind of see Urahara showing up.

All and all good chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

*grabs popcorn and awaits Bleach's plot-no-jutsu.

I'm disappointed in Yama-ji.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

why is bleach so fucking slow ?

uummm.........WOW! That was a pretty good chapter!
    Wonderwiess must have raped Kenesi. To bad, so sad.

Kubo did his thing with this chapter. The week off seemed to work.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.