57. You may not vote on this poll

28 49.12%

15 26.32%

11 19.30%

2 3.51%

1 1.75%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Nah Ichigo's too busy standing back watching, next chapter he'll be seated with a bucket of popcorn.
    Lol. Ichigo is become the Sakura of Bleach.

This chapter and the past few have been entirely too short.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Epic chapter

So if yama doesn't go bankai, he's pretty much a dead man....Hope he doesn't die before releasing his bankai.

So what did we learn here, when preparing to fight someone you know can completely and totally destroy you make a minion thats completely immune to thier powers

Aizen < Grand Captain < WonderWeiss

So we learn that Aizen isn't the most powerful person in the manga....

I think Yama can defeat WW easily without his flames, and Aizen easily with his flames. He just can't do both at the same time.

who drew wonderweiss's resurrection, one of kubo's kids? lol

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    who drew wonderweiss's resurrection, one of kubo's kids? lol
    well he had a "special" personality (one way to put it) so why not have a "special" appearance after.

Not even sure I would call that a "personality". This to me just proves how Kubo has run out of ideas to manage all the characters he came up with so far, cutting them all down in an instant. Lamesauce. Mostly because of Wonderweiss. Time to go Super Hollow Form 2 now? But yes, there are basically only three things that can save the manga's current plot:

1) Kisuke showing up with some amazing new technology in his typical, "Did you miss me?" manner,
    2) Ichigo's and Ishida's fathers showing up, most likely with Urahara,
    3) Ichigo getting another power up

And I bet that Kubo will switch back to Hueco Mundo now just because everyone seems to have forgotten about it. I will frankly say it's a very weak chapter, and I haven't done that even when others have bitched so bad, because I see zero redeeming qualities coming up ahead, unless he does some really weird plotkai/twist right now.

So what Kensei just ate it or something??? WTH is up with these previous captains....losing some serious respect for them man.

Cool chapter though, Yamamoto is so friggen strong its amazing Aizen wasn't burned just standing next to him. Gives me new respect for Ukitake and Shinsui for being able to stand up against him. I think we are going to see the extent of Yamamoto's powers next chapter and Kurosaki is going to fight WW too, maybe even develop new powers in the process.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    So what Kensei just ate it or something??? WTH is up with these previous captains....losing some serious respect for them man.

Cool chapter though, Yamamoto is so friggen strong its amazing Aizen wasn't burned just standing next to him. Gives me new respect for Ukitake and Shinsui for being able to stand up against him. I think we are going to see the extent of Yamamoto's powers next chapter and Kurosaki is going to fight WW too, maybe even develop new powers in the process.
    Yes haha one minute they're busy with an opponent, then the next thing you know they're absent a few chapters and their opponent is off somewhere else fighting another person!

This should be the time that Ichigo's dad comes in god

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.