Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll

28 49.12%

15 26.32%

11 19.30%

2 3.51%

1 1.75%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Urahara's time. i bet he will save yama-ji.

Veteran Member
    Good chapter, ending kinda didnt seem as good, though. They didnt really set it up for a kickass chapter next week though, it seems.. What has unohana been doing this whole time? I would think healing characters, but by now there should be some standing at least.. and theyd probably try to fight if they can stand. But it does seem like its real close to switching back to the HM fight..

I waited and waited and waited for Yama-jii to do something, and he finally did. I wasn't disappointed. But Aizen reveals that he had an Arrancar specially made to deal with Yamamoto....I just....I just don't know anymore. I guess this is why this manga is really called Bleach. Aizen, who coincidentally is wearing white, is wiping out the stains aptly named the Gotei 13, who coincidentally are wearing black. Aw man....Aizen....That's all I got to say right now.

Ichigo should have attacked aizen the moment yama grabbed aizens arm

Decidedly Undecided
    I waited 2 weeks for this?! WTF, Kubo!

Actually, this wasn't too bad a chapter. At least I know what WW's Resurreccion is...But wait, where's Kensei?!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I guess this explains why WW is so "special", Aizen must have been working overtime reprogramming his brain to exhibit special powers and accidentally poked an important part lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Ichigo should have attacked aizen the moment yama grabbed aizens arm
    Ichigo IS too stupid.

I can't bring myself to read this chapter, Yamajii "Dead"? How can this be?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i give this chapter no ratings again ww stopping yamiji kmmtt insults never seize fair enough kyoraku and shinji but now grand pa too? kubo WTF

another thing aizen cant deal with yamaji so he makes a subordinate whom is weaker than aizen that can then ultimately murk or render old man yama useless :| i know for sure he aint dead but come on kubo is just spitting on the faces of gotei 13 right now kmt. Kubo say no more
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 02-25-2010 at 02:08 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

and Kubo fail again at making his main character to do some shit so that side character can take over and well fail as well... Aizen is godly, brillant ect, we know that, move on...

Well even though Yamajii was taken out prematurely (for now) the fact that Aizen specifically created Wonderweiss to negate Ryuujin Jakka is pretty smart, if maybe a tad bit unbelievable.

So, there goes the brawn, where's Urahara at? I'd say Isshin is a fair mix of brains and brawn, but if he comes in for the save and actually saves Ichigo I'd give Kubo some points for PURE WIN!

Really, Urahara is the only guy in the series who's been on Aizen's level, and Isshin is bound to be a mega-powerhouse. Kubo throw us a bone and have one of them come out and one-up Aizen.

I'm not talking about sure-fire domination but at least a level-playing field. Ichigo being saved by his dad from Aizen, when he doesn't even know he's a soul reaper would be a series defining moment for me.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!