57. You may not vote on this poll

28 49.12%

15 26.32%

11 19.30%

2 3.51%

1 1.75%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Its very clear from what Aizen said that he would loose to Yama in a straight up fight, he even had to make a counter(WW) to be able to win.

Who do you place at #1 as strongest if not Yama ? Urahara and Isshin cant even be considered, we have seen practically nothing of what they can do and therefor we cant judge their powers.
    No, its not clear only because there are different translations, some way Yama is way stronger, some jst say its possible that Yamaji could win. None of us will know for sure until we see all that both are capable of. Like I said though, I don't expect anyone else to agree, just sticking to my gut. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Either way based on most translations, he said he "may" lose to Yamaji's ryujin Jakka, & that it's "possible", he's no saying I know I have no cahcne against you Yama. Plus, what doesn't Aizen plan for?

Quote Originally Posted by aycockeric85 View Post
    No, its not clear only because there are different translations, some way Yama is way stronger, some jst say its possible that Yamaji could win.
    On the contrary, that is a terrible understatement. In fact it's the opposite, Aizen implies that Yamamoto would more than probably win, not the other way around.

Here are the two English translations:
    Quote Originally Posted by cnet128
    Aizen: Your Ryuujin Jakka is indeed the most powerful zanpakutou in existence. / There is no doubt about that. // Were I to fight against it directly, it would likely overpower even me. //
    Note: "it would likely overpower even me" not "it is possible that Yamaji could win."

Quote Originally Posted by molokidan
    1(2b): Your Ryuujin Jakka is the strongest Zanpakutou. That is no mistake.
    2: In a straight fight, your strength far outweighs mine.
    Note: Again, "Your strength far outweighs mine" not "it is possible that Yamaji could win."

The Japanese is: "もともに戦えば戦闘能力は私より上だろう。" literally: "Moreover, if we were to fight your combat ability would probably be greater than mine."

So, Aizen is looking not at just the possibility of Yamamoto winning, but rather the likelihood of it. Thus he admits that he is at a disadvantage when compared to Yamamoto.

Veteran Member
    Psh, aizen actually says there is no mistake to yama-jii's zan being the most powerful in existence? How the hell does he know, he doesnt know all of the zans in existence.. He hasnt been to king's realm.. plus there are the obvious of unknown people to him.. kinda like kurosaki isshin... You know, i kinda wonder if he knows about ichigos father.. he was able to read central 46's libraries.. he should have been able to look up and find out who he was, unless it was erased.. or he came from king's realm i guess wouldnt let him. Though i kinda doubt it that he knows.. He would have probably boasted about it to ichigo if he did. I also wonder if yama-jii knows.. but i doubt that too.. :S

Im gonna wager that Yamamoto has multiple types of fire, and he will bust out amaterasu and burn WW to a crisp since it cannot be extiguished! I mean come on, ever manga out there with a fire type always has someone with a "black flame" we just gotta wait for Yama to bust his out.
    A pie in the sky?

Anyone else feel like Bleach is running on a treadmill. Its moving fast, but just not really going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by godlike13 View Post
    Anyone else feel like Bleach is running on a treadmill. Its moving fast, but just not really going anywhere.
    Nope. Bleach is stuck in the mud. Not going anywhere fast. It's been left up to Aizen to move this plot forward by himself, but he's currently having too much fun making everyone look like fools. I'm actually hoping that Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin, and Ryuuken don't show up at all. I can see Urahara working on a way to dispel the effects of Kyouka Suigetsu in the background. But other than that, I don't want any of them to show up. They'll just serve to stagnate the stagnated plot even more.

If Kubo wants to do something that would personally pique my interests, give me Ulquiorra's back story. I wouldn't mind seeing a glimpse of Halibel's back story either. I just need something to temporarily take my mind off this battle. Or show us what Grimmjow's doing. As far as we know, he's been lying down half dead for over a year now. Something....Just something....

i see several more fights ensuing after this. Yama-ji may defeat WW, but i doubt Aizen will allow this to happen. and, if anyone tries to aid Yama-ji, Gin will just interfere, unless Unohana steps in and reveals her real battle powers.

I predict... nothing will happen next chapter.

but eventually ichigo will die by aizens hands, then go hollow mode and suprise aizen, the next chapter we will discover aizen planned this all along and will do something groovy with the stone (sorry i forget the name) he stole... and make ichigo into a true badass.... aaah wonderful. This should all happen around chapter 890.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Nope. Bleach is stuck in the mud. Not going anywhere fast. It's been left up to Aizen to move this plot forward by himself, but he's currently having too much fun making everyone look like fools. I'm actually hoping that Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin, and Ryuuken don't show up at all. I can see Urahara working on a way to dispel the effects of Kyouka Suigetsu in the background. But other than that, I don't want any of them to show up. They'll just serve to stagnate the stagnated plot even more.

If Kubo wants to do something that would personally pique my interests, give me Ulquiorra's back story. I wouldn't mind seeing a glimpse of Halibel's back story either. I just need something to temporarily take my mind off this battle. Or show us what Grimmjow's doing. As far as we know, he's been lying down half dead for over a year now. Something....Just something....
    Even the Yammi fight is more interesting than this, and the Yammi fight wasn't even interesting to begin with. Says a lot how interesting Aizen is to me. But I agree, a backstory to Ulquiorra would be very nice. Considering how much importance he had during the HM arc, I am surprised Kubo didn't give him one, when he gave Nnoitra and Grimmjow ones, who are far less interesting as characters to me.

Im gonna say what I have been saying on other forums. Tite Kubo doesn't really have a story plan, and if he does then Bleach will be going on for another 3 more years or so.

My guess is that somehow Aizen will be beaten back to Hueco Mundo. This shall either be because a) More reinforcements shall arrive or b) Hollow Ichigo returns as he said he would and once again its a question of Ichigo suddenly getting 'just' strong enough to win. And the reinforcements shall either be existing characters such as Urahara doing Benihime bankai or a new character such as the Royal Guard being revealed.

After being beaten back Aizen shall once again gather more Arrancar fodder, except this time he'll really stack the deck by bringing a full-modded Vasto Lorde set, since my guess is only the top 4 were Vasto Lorde and how long did it take for them to be beaten. How screwed were the Gotei 13 with just the three coming along?

Its all because most story developments are pulled along by a sudden mass appearance of new characters, sort of like an injection of adrenaline when things start to lag.