Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll

28 49.12%

15 26.32%

11 19.30%

2 3.51%

1 1.75%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    What gets me is the whole thing about Aizen saying Yama is stronger. I think people are taking it the wrong way, I think that for one Aizen saying Yamaji had the strongest zan, is speaking of his destructive power which was made clear from the start of the series, no shock there. As far as him saying Yamaji would probably win in a fair fight, I take that to mean that using just shinigami abilities & zans, Yama would probably win. Don't get me wrong, before chapter 391, I would have believed that Yama was stronger than Aizen, just that Aizen was the 2nd strongest & had so much hax. Now though, after Gins words (which to me is Kubo speaking directly to since Gin didn't say this to anyone else to scare them, he was talking to himself, so why lie), I believe Aizens full powers after whatever he did to himself, puts him on a whole different level. People ask why he'd create WW for Ryujin Jakka, well I'd say because though he is so powerful, Yama's hell fire could still him. The same way if you have a knife & I have a gun, you can still hurt me if I slip. Even more I'd say Aizen is saving his trump card for the Soul King & the RG. I believe Yama is the 2nd strongest up to this point tho (who knows about Urahara & Isshin), & I think we'll see his skill in the 4 arts beat WW before he dies.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    STUUPID me for actually believing Wonderwasteoffuckingtime would actually have a more prominent role in the manga than being a 1 time plot device. Well, atleast that's how it looks for now.

But overall it was a pretty good chapter up until the last 2 pages.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by aycockeric85 View Post
    What gets me is the whole thing about Aizen saying Yama is stronger. I think people are taking it the wrong way, I think that for one Aizen saying Yamaji had the strongest zan, is speaking of his destructive power which was made clear from the start of the series, no shock there. As far as him saying Yamaji would probably win in a fair fight, I take that to mean that using just shinigami abilities & zans, Yama would probably win. Don't get me wrong, before chapter 391, I would have believed that Yama was stronger than Aizen, just that Aizen was the 2nd strongest & had so much hax. Now though, after Gins words (which to me is Kubo speaking directly to since Gin didn't say this to anyone else to scare them, he was talking to himself, so why lie), I believe Aizens full powers after whatever he did to himself, puts him on a whole different level. People ask why he'd create WW for Ryujin Jakka, well I'd say because though he is so powerful, Yama's hell fire could still him. The same way if you have a knife & I have a gun, you can still hurt me if I slip. Even more I'd say Aizen is saving his trump card for the Soul King & the RG. I believe Yama is the 2nd strongest up to this point tho (who knows about Urahara & Isshin), & I think we'll see his skill in the 4 arts beat WW before he dies.
    Nah, I'm sure Aizen meant what he said. I just can't imagine the possibility Aizen winning when everything is literally burning. Yama doesn't have to see him to do that.

Bleach is retarded atm... it doesn't even follow up what happen. Ichigo come from behind and attack aizen. Next second Ichigo is watching the fight with the Aizen he attacked from behind, next thing you know it's hinamori and Ichigo react out...

Now WW is rdy to rape and appeared out of no where from his fight, unless he wtf pwned him lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Now WW is rdy to rape and appeared out of no where from his fight, unless he wtf pwned him lmao.
    I think Kensei's been fighting the air (under the effect of Aizen's shikai), ever since ww knocked Mashiro's lights out

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Aizen admits yama-ji is stronger then him.

kensei unleashed his bankai, theres ABSOLUTELY no way WW beat him
    Last edited by BWORMKING; 02-27-2010 at 06:18 PM.
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    Aizen admits yama-ji is stronger then him.

kensei unleashed his bankai, theres ABSOLUTELY no way WW beat him
    i second that what i think happened between him and kensei is ww detected his master(aizen) is in trouble so he flash stepped to aid his master either that or marik is right :S

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Kensei could have been fighting an illusion of WW now that I think about it.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 02-28-2010 at 08:26 AM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by aycockeric85 View Post
    Its very clear from what Aizen said that he would loose to Yama in a straight up fight, he even had to make a counter(WW) to be able to win.

Who do you place at #1 as strongest if not Yama ? Urahara and Isshin cant even be considered, we have seen practically nothing of what they can do and therefor we cant judge their powers.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Nah, I'm sure Aizen meant what he said. I just can't imagine the possibility Aizen winning when everything is literally burning. Yama doesn't have to see him to do that.
    Well see when all we knew Aizen had was the illusions & great skill in the 4 arts, Yamaji beating him was more reasonable to me.I mean fire burns everything, so the illusions could be beat, & though Aizen is great at all 4 arts, but Yamaji should be just as good if not better since he's likely 4,000+ years old. It's just that we can't believe what Aizen just said to mean what it seemed, & still believe what Gin said was tue. Gin's speech just felt like it was meant to tell us more, so I'll choose to stick with that. I'm not trying to force anyone else to believe it though, just wanted to put my opinion out there!