Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 393 Spoiler

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Source: http://ichixhime.actifforum.com/
    Credits: Maaru
    Verification: Confirmed

ごめん。よく見たら愛染血出てなかった。
    Sorry, after looking closer, there's no blood from Aizen after all.

ヒツガヤ左手きられて、落ちる。
    Hitsugaya's severed left arm falls.
    ぽカーンな平子 ソイ きょうらく
    Hirako, Soi Fong and Kyouraku also falls.

じじい登場
    The old man steps in
    愛染じじいさすも、自分の幻術
    Both Aizen and the old man cast spells
    じじい、愛染捕まえる
    Yamamoto captures Aizen.
    お話合い
    They talk.
    WW蝶?みたいになって登場。
    Wonderweiss joins them, looking like a butterfly.
    じじい、WW斬ろうとするも受け止められる
    Yamamoto tries to cut Wonderweiss, but WW stops the attack.

リュウジンジャッカの火が消える
    Ryuujinjakka's flames vanish.
    愛染
    『ワンダーワイスは唯一の改造アランカル そして彼のレクレシオン名は
    滅火皇子(エスティンギル)』
    Aizen: Wonderweiss' arrancar modification is unique. Which is why his resurreccion is called "Prince of Extinguished flames" [Estingiru]

苺は一こま。ビックリしてるだけ。
    Ichigo appears in only one panel, looking surprised.

Bleach Bleach 393 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

I hope I am not getting my butt kicked for opening a thread, as it seems the admins have deleted all spoiler discussion threads and merged them with the Bleach Spoilers... but it also says in the Spoiler thread that no discussion should be held there :/ I reckon it's easier for admins in that case to delete this thread if there are some new rules that I missed.

Anyway, what happened to Kenji? He was supposed to kick some Wonderweiss butt...
    Last edited by thsv; 02-24-2010 at 08:06 PM.

Dude add your first post..you have a template in the sticky thread what it should be like.

And the spoilers kind of suck for me, it's cool that Yamaji is finally in action but Wonderweiss having the ability to extinguish flames?
    I mean, against any other opponent that ability would be useless, and now that Yama has moved WW has exactly such a ability?
    Kubo is getting pretty idealess in my eyes..tough I can't wait to see that little kido showdown between Aizen and Yamamoto...

And where the hell is Kensei?
    He used bankai and now he's nowhere...well maybe WW defeated him in an unseen scene lol..

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Ichigos infamous blank stare has returned.

* Chapter Begins as Hitsugaya's severed left arm falls . Hirako, Soi Fong and Kyouraku are stunned and fall . Yamaji comes out of a fire column , Aizen and Yamaji face off . Aizen gloats and says he didn't kill Yamaji yet . Aizen adds the wounds he suffered from Shinigami are minor . And its will be hard to even pass out with them .

* Yamaji mocks, saying Aizen overestimates himself if Aizen thinks he can cut Yamaji down . Aizen gloats and says he already is cutting Yamaji . In reference illusion which annoys Yamaji . When Yamaji turns out he is already stabbed but grabs Aizen's arm . Aizen is mused and asks him what does he plan to do now . Aizen questions Yamaji is he sure thats his arm ? .

* Yamaji says thats Aizen's arm as its has the same reatsu of the blade that stabbed him . Yamaji says now is the opportunity and there is a huge pillar of fire, Aizen is surprised . The technique is quite similar to Yamaji's fire prison . Yamaji says he was waiting for this opportunity and was preparing for this as Taichos were fighting .

* Yamaji says Aizen is going to die along with him and tells Ichigo to stand back . Ichigo is confused and shocked, to which Yamaji says he shouldn't get entangled with this technique . Aizen aks is it okay to sacrifice fallen Taichos . Yamaji assures Aizen they were prepared for this . Suddenly WW appears behind Yamaji and the fames get extinguished .

* Yamji is quite shocked at the turn of events . Aizen says if he hadn't taken care of Ymaji's Zanapakuto he would have lost . Aizen explains that WW is a uniquely created Arrancar . The name of his resurrection is Extingir (Lit : Prince of Extinguished Flames) . WW was specifically created to seal away Yamaji's abilities . Chapter Ends with Farewell Yamamoto .

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
    // Ohana

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Dude add your first post..you have a template in the sticky thread what it should be like.

And the spoilers kind of suck for me, it's cool that Yamaji is finally in action but Wonderweiss having the ability to extinguish flames?
    I mean, against any other opponent that ability would be useless, and now that Yama has moved WW has exactly such a ability?
    Kubo is getting pretty idealess in my eyes..tough I can't wait to see that little kido showdown between Aizen and Yamamoto...

And where the hell is Kensei?
    He used bankai and now he's nowhere...well maybe WW defeated him in an unseen scene lol..

Thats probably why Aizen created him, so he could negate Yamas powers. Otherwise Aizen wont be able to win.

Hoping to see Kensei coming back though to take down WW while Yama battles it out with Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Thats probably why Aizen created him, so he could negate Yamas powers. Otherwise Aizen wont be able to win.

Hoping to see Kensei coming back though to take down WW while Yama battles it out with Aizen
    Well I don't think that Aizen is able to manipulate the powers of his Arrancars when he makes them, I think he rather analized WW so that's just his statement.
    And ofc Aizen would be able to win, Yamaji is also under the effect of Kyouka Suigetsu, therefore he probably would be defeated just like the others, just not that easily.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Well I don't think that Aizen is able to manipulate the powers of his Arrancars when he makes them, I think he rather analized WW so that's just his statement.
    And ofc Aizen would be able to win, Yamaji is also under the effect of Kyouka Suigetsu, therefore he probably would be defeated just like the others, just not that easily.
    "Yamji is quite shocked at the turn of events . Aizen says if he hadn't taken care of Ymaji's Zanapakuto he would have lost " Thats from the spoiler. We cant say 100% yet untill the chapter is out, but from that sentence it sounds pretty much that Aizen himself admitted he would have lost if not for WW

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    "Yamji is quite shocked at the turn of events . Aizen says if he hadn't taken care of Ymaji's Zanapakuto he would have lost " Thats from the spoiler. We cant say 100% yet untill the chapter is out, but from that sentence it sounds pretty much that Aizen himself admitted he would have lost if not for WW
    I just finished reading that part of the spoilers, and it's not that surprising to me but still a little bit maybe..and WW was really made to take care of Yamajis zanpakutou, so I take the post above to some degree back.
    Pretty fascinating that old man.

The best thing of the next chapter will be HItsugaya's arm ripped off
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!