Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sounds cool, would be awesome if this is true.

Straw-Hat Pirate Monkey D Luffy's Avatar
    I hope Jiraiya doesn't die, but if he does, I hope it's one hell of a fight where we can all se e how great he truly is. This "warehouse" thing, I hope Jiraiya kept all of the secrets to the Fourth's Justsu there, so Naruto can learn them all.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    no he said Uchiha Madara's power was his. That could mean he is Madara, or it could just mean he has the sharingan.
    yeah you got it rite and if this is true then i was rite all along about madara yay. but any way it seems the naruto haters are about to get shut up real soon. the key to the gates oh boy.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

When the frog says that's crazy, Jiraiya says "Uchiha Madara," the Uchiha Clan's founder, summoned the Kyuubi before. He is alleged to have been defeated by the First Hokage in the Valley of Endings. Froggy says there's no way he could be alive today, but Jiraiya says he has "a bad feeling" about all this.
    I really hope this is true.

So I can bitch-slap everyone who said that's not Uchiha Madara's statue.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D Luffy View Post
    This "warehouse" thing, I hope Jiraiya kept all of the secrets to the Fourth's Justsu there, so Naruto can learn them all.
    I Agree. Having Naruto Take After His Father And Learn His Jutsu Would Be sick!
    Also.. Does Anyone Else other Than The Sannin And That Frog Know That Naruto is The Fourth's Son?

i think lots of ninja knew it but not the ordinary civilans
    i think itachi know it the sannins know it including oro" and sandaime and maybe some friend of the mother and father of naruto
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Straw-Hat Pirate Monkey D Luffy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCool017 View Post
    I Agree. Having Naruto Take After His Father And Learn His Jutsu Would Be sick!
    Also.. Does Anyone Else other Than The Sannin And That Frog Know That Naruto is The Fourth's Son?
    If Naruto gets access to the warehouse, I think the Frog will tell him that Jiraiya has passed away. His determination alone will fire him up and he will force himself to control the kyubbis jutsu, and whatever else is available in the warehouse.

If this is true, EVERYONE who called Naruto weak will eat their words.

ohy boy naruto about to get another major upgrade. looks like jiraiya knows he might not come out of battle alive. we must be ready to say good bye to a sannin.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Okay, another spoiler confirmed true.

By Nihongaeri.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihongaeri
    My translation for those interested...

Number 370: A Premonition
    This beauty of a Kunoichi flutters about troubled times. Akatsuki's Konan springs to action alongside Pain.

A single "Pain" rises.
    Scene changes to Jiraiya
    Jiraiya: A god... huh
    Beardguy: Exactly
    J:... Well then, what is it exactly this god of yours is trying to do? Low ranking as you may be, you should know at least something, right?
    B: It's the work of a god. I wouldn't have the slightest idea
    J: I see... Then enough with your god... How 'bout you tell me some relating to Akatsuki?
    B: ... No can do... Don't know what that is
    J: ... Note your arms and legs... I've got them restrained so you can't move, but that's not all... I'm monitoring your pulse. That mean when you lie, I know immediately. Now tell me anything and everything you know! If you don't, you'll be dining on flies and other swamp bugs for the rest of your life!
    B: Guh... Go ahead, make me a frog or whatever! I'm not telling one more damned thing! Even us underlings have our pride, that of a shinobi...! I don't have anything else to be telling an outsider who doesn't know a thing about our country!!
    J: ...
    B: ...
    J: Heh... Lowly as your are, still a shinobi, huh... Very well... Interrogation doesn't fit my personality well anyhow. Our talk will end here. But I'll have you stay here for the time being. Perhaps I'll get the rest of my information from that god of yours.
    Jiraiya enters another room
    The entrance closes automatically
    Forming seals with is hand, Jiraiya produces a frog from his mouth
    The frog is on top of some sort of scroll, and the scroll is floating in mid-air

Frog: Jiraiya! Just what do you think you're doing, bringing me out here! You know quite well about Naruto's key**...
    (** this is probably a reasonable translation of the line here. Be very weary of any translations that say "Naruto's key is already...", cause I we're probably going to see some and they'll probably lead you to bark up the wrong tree of prediction.)
    J: Oh no, I'm not planing on more training. Certain circumstances have me wanting you to stay out here for the time being
    F: Stay out, you say? And just what is going on!?
    J: I'll be fighting a slightly tough opponent, so...
    F: Heh... A person so strong you need to let me get away beforehand?
    J: This is just in case... But that's that, I need to be stamping your** storage release order now
    (I chose to translate this as "your", since it's probably specifically relating to this scroll frog, or so I read the context)
    The scroll opens

Jiraiya puts his palm on the scroll
    J: Alright!
    F: And how long will you be?
    The frog inquires as he closes the scroll
    J: I shouldn't be that long... But just in case something happens to me, store yourself with Naruto
    F: !! What the hell are you saying!!? It's my belly that has the key matching Naruto's Hakke** seal drawn on it! And with each year the Fourth's seal weakens! This key was left so that the seal could be reinforced should the need present itself! How could you think of putting such an important key on the safe it matches...!!
    (**"Eight Trigrams", I believe)
    J: Nonetheless, that key was left behind by Minato himself... At some point it should become Naruto's
    F: He isn't ready yet! Surely you haven't forgotten what happened before after you persuaded me to twist the Shishou** Seal just a bit... because I can't imagine you have!
    (**""Four Symbols", I believe)
    Jiraiya conjures up memories of being covered with injuries
    J: No, I haven't... But Minato's choice to entrust the key's jutsu design** is, for me, a clear sign that he intended Naruto to one day complete *that* jutsu
    (**I'm going to have to think about this translation...)
    F: But does Naruto have any need for that in the first place!? He isn't even capable of controlling the Nine-tail's chakra! Quite the contrary, from just opening the seal a crack, Naruto's chakra was pushed aside and the Nine-tail's chakra leaked in massive amounts, causing Naruto to be controled by it. Speaking of the Fourth's intentions, it's safe to say that opening the seal more and causing Naruto to fully become the Nine-tails would be strictly against them!
    J: Minato only sealed the Nine-tails Yin chakra using the Shiki Fuujin**. The very reason Minato went to the trouble of splitting the Nine-tails chakra into two, only sealing the Yang chakra into Naruto, was so that he could leave it for Naruto. Still, why would one seal the Nine-tails chakra in his very own child?
    F: Who knows? Perhaps the circumstances of the sealing called for such... Or if not, surely wanting to leave power behind for one's child is the very definition of parental love
    J: I was Minato's master, so I him quite well...
    F: ?
    J: He's not the type to do things without reason, you see...

J: Minato knew of something, something of great importance, and if he because of that something he chose to entrust the Nine-tails to his own son...
    F: ... You're just thinking too much
    J: .... It's said that the Nine-tails was a naturally occurring disaster that just happened to strike Konoha... But recently I've begun to doubt whether that truly is the case...
    F: Huh?
    J: I'm certain that it was the result of a very intentional summoning...
    F: Are you crazy!? The Nine-tails is a age-old natural disaster that suddenly appears from nowhere when human malice collects and festers! Besides, no one could possibly exist capable of summoning something such as the Nine-tails!
    J: ... No... There was one, just one...
    F: ?
    F: And who now?
    J: ... Founder of the Uchiha clan... Uchiha Madara
    F: *ribbit croak ribbit*
    The frog laughs
    F: Spare me! Uchiha Madara lived at the founding of Konoha! There's no way he'd be alive just 15 to 16 years ago!
    J: Granted... Uchiha Madara having be defeated by the First Hokage at the Gorge of the End is something known to all. Still... I have a really bad feeling... A premonition that just won't go away
    Atop the statue of Uchiha Madara sits Tobi
    And from his mask, the sharingan is visible

He who searches and he who chases, an encounter is inevitable!
    Next Issue "The Past Known"...!!

Hm. Sounds good, looking forward to the chapter. =D